FRAGS.GS PROBLEM

Oh no! The server couldn't be started. Check out your server's Console to see what's going on.

I checked the console multiple time, and nothing poped up!

Can you reply to me what to do?

Show a screenshot of this "nothing popped up". Chances are the problem is on their end, or is a config issue you need to sort out.

Contact their support team.

Here!

yea the console window was what I meant lol, but yea, chances are it's a config issue.

Even paste up the server.log as well.

I had a quick look for you and it seems that your samp03svr executable is broken - it can't be run and it's a different version to that one that was originally installed. I'm not sure how that's happened, but you'll need to reinstall your server to get the original back.

You have a problem with your host, frags.gs, yet you try to solve the problem at the mod's forum. That makes no sense at all, unless you paste your logs and ensure you contacted their support first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperM
View Post
You have a problem with your host, frags.gs, yet you try to solve the problem at the mod's forum. That makes no sense at all, unless you paste your logs and ensure you contacted their support first.
Even if the host is the issue, many who use the service, and even those who run the service, are around here.

Not to mention, we can diagnose some issues so their support team, doesn't look at the user as such a noobcake.

There is no harm in asking, and the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Thanks all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Not to mention, we can diagnose some issues so their support team, doesn't look at the user as such a noobcake.
I partly agree with you, however I also believe it is always a good idea to contact your host first, since a host issue most of the times is quickest fixed by contacting the host.

And by the way, if some company sees their clients as "noobcakes", than they can aswell just shut it down directly, because that would be the most sad support I could imagine. Customer support should be supportive (which ofcourse has it's limits), but errors like this are thrown by the host so atleast they can tell why that specific error gets thrown. From there on, it shouldn't be hard to fix the issue on your own.

No offence to this question, I just believe it's common sense to contact your host first.

As I said though, when you've got an active forum, who can tell you what may be wrong, at a time when their support team would be sleeping, or take longer to respond, there is no harm in asking here.

As you seen, Ev0lution checked his setup, and found the issue...

As I said, some of those who host, have accounts here, and pay attention. There is no issue in asking here. Obviously Ev0lution has access to the host.

Anyway if you want more help or u found issue, head to IRC #frag and ask for help there.

Why i saw this error but there is no error in my console all loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinHanako
View Post
Why i saw this error but there is no error in my console all loaded
Details?