SA and SAMP brightness problem.

Hello everyone! I am having a bit of trouble with my SA game.

When I start up SAMP and SA, I am able to adjust the brightness slider in the pause menu, everything is all good at this point.

However, when I alt tab out of the game and come back in, I find that the brightness was automatically configured in the game, and the game is 10x darker. I go into the pause menu to adjust the brightness slider and even no matter where I move it, be up or down, it does not affect the brightness at all, like it is defunct.

My current OS in Windows 10, my graphics are AMD Radeon R5 and I am on a HP Laptop.
Note: My graphics card is updated to the latest driver, I have tried compatibility mode, I have reinstalled SA 2 times, I deleted gta.set. I looked in my Radeon settings and found nothing that would automatically configure the game. My desktop brightness is not affected at all.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!!

just press ESC

I fixed it by adding ENB mod, you can even keep it disabled, but just keep d3d9.dll in your SA dir, I have the same issue for when I record anything from SA:MP , while I record its all bright, but when I playback, its like I would have my brightness slider to 0.

****** this: crashes.asi

Its your ENB, When you tab it goes back to the default settings so Alt F12 to turn it off.