[Help]Objects not appearing

Hello so i recently just a server host that runs off of linux and for some odd reason i when i log into my server all my mapping objects are gone even icons like this even my /door mapping inside the LSPD HQ is gone i put all the plugins but i tested the script on my computer with Dll and everything it works can someone help me?

http://weedarr.wdfiles.com/local--fi...ckups/1239.png

Well, linux doesn't use .dll but .so instead. You need to make sure the .so extensions are there and are loading up successfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTV
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, linux doesn't use .dll but .so instead. You need to make sure the .so extensions are there and are loading up successfully.
I know linux uses .so but what i am trying to say is when i go into my server thats being hosted my objects and pickupicons aren't there but when i go onto the server i host on my own internet connection its there i uploaded that same script file to the host but i still get the same thing i was told that it was my plugins but i been looking all over the whole SA-MP forums for updated ones some arent even working or theres no list full of them

Did you check the server log on the hosted server to make sure that the plugins are loading in correcty?

As for not finding an updated plugin, be sure to check if there's multiple versions of the plugin released for linux as you could have a version that isn't compadible with the version of linux you have. You could always try downgrading to the last update until it works if there's no other options. It isn't the best way to do it, but the only thing you can do if the updated plugin doesn't have a working linux version.