Is there any way to get the .pwn file.

I was compiling after tweaking some stuff, like half-a-way through compilation win 10 update striked and my computer restarted, when I opened the files about 20k lines were missing and enums were messed up, is there any way I get my original .pwn back, I have the .amx uploaded at the host. But I've added anti-deamx (mauzen one). Help lol I'm sad.

Dobut that there's anyway to get it back, that's why you should save very frequently.

It's not possible to recover the original because during the compilation process things like variable and function names are discarded, constants/macros are replaced, and certain statements are optimised. DeAMX (when it worked) only created a crude .pwn file within these constraints which was still very very different to the original, and you couldn't really get any better than that.

I doubt that it is possible.

No, this is not possible.I tried using a de amxer but it didnt return anything meaningful.

Well.
Fuck. I'm doomed

Use git dude.. And if you want something private, GitLab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad45123
View Post
Use git dude.. And if you want something private, GitLab.
or Bitbucket which offers free unlimited private repositories.

You should be thankful that you didn't lose the whole file, just recreate what you did (did this one or two times before, I even lost the whole file once and was forced to start all over). Remember to save the file frequently (ctrl + s) and keep backups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
View Post
or Bitbucket which offers free unlimiteld private repositories.
So does GitLab.