COD Infinite warfare vs. Battlefield 1

So i am so excited about Battlefield 1 which has just been revealed a few minutes from now. Its just massive and promising.
[ame]http://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ[/ame]

On the other hand Infinity ward is also getting back to COD 4 Modern warfare but when you see the trailer.... You see it yourself:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY[/ame]

So what are your views?

COD looks good, so does BF, then again we need to wait for BF gameplay trailer so we can say more..

I've never been a CoD fan or anything. I just stumbled across the BF1 trailer, and now I can't wait to try it out!

I've been a COD MW2 fan and to be honest that was the only good game Infinity ever made of all the COD series. EA is doing a great job in keeping their games based on past wars and current artillery much better and fun than going into space with all of that advanced gear that Infinity thinks is good. I will definitely get Battlefield I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
I've been a COD MW2 fan and to be honest that was the only good game Infinity ever made of all the COD series. EA is doing a great job in keeping their games based on past wars and current artillery much better and fun than going into space with all of that advanced gear that Infinity thinks is good. I will definitely get Battlefield I.
COD still don't care!

The likes/dislikes should speak for themselves lol.

Nothing. I didn't said that Bf1 won't be great game, it will be. But I din't like WW1 and WW2, I like something like Bf3 or Bf4. Also I don't like future which CoD has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannesenn
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing. I didn't said that Bf1 won't be great game, it will be. But I din't like WW1 and WW2, I like something like Bf3 or Bf4. Also I don't like future which CoD has.
Well you don't want to have another battlefield with same weapons painted and different maps. Just like COD has been doing from childhood.

Yeah, but... I don't know. I like Bf3 and 4 much. But what they'll do after Bf1? Bf in WW2? After WW2? What then?

I'm an not the biggest Battlefield fan, but with the way Call of Duty has been going with the new movement systems. It appears if I want to gun people down. Battlefield is the way to go. However. I am stoked for the Remastered version of Call of Duty 4.

I just hope they bring back the best maps from Call of Duty 4. They have stated they are only bringing back 10 maps, out of the original 16, and the 4 DLC maps. However, I doubt we will see the DLC maps coming back. If anything they will probably charge us for those again. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what's what.