Vehicle TP

Hello. its my 2nd post here.
I just need help with a Vehicle create and tp it

I want to make a vip car for freeroom server

new VIPvehicle;
VIPvehicle = CreateVehicle(model.....)

now with cmd
/vc

i need it to be already create at a place and add objects for it(Ex Vehicle and Ex objects)

then when i type /vc it teleport to me

GetPlayerPos
SetVehiclePos

with msg "Welcome to ur VIP Car"

I need it just for one name "AnyName"

If else then "Its AnyName's VIP Car if u need noe please ask admins"

all of that at FilterScript

I just compile and add it to my server

Thnx.

Heeeeeeello there!
If you want someone script for you, it's the wrong section here.
Do you want create the script of your 'freeroom server' ? Or you can find some gamemode here : http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
Heeeeeeello there!
If you want someone script for you, it's the wrong section here.
Do you want create the script of your 'freeroom server' ? Or you can find some gamemode here : http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71
I just want to know how to tp the vehicle to a new pos

Then if there is any place to ask about FilterScripts tgen please send me the link

Isn't this is "Scripting Help"??

I dont have a server i just want to learn Scripting.

Anyway thnx. +REP for u

GrandLarcenys VSpawner script does some of this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktokt1
Посмотреть сообщение
I just want to know how to tp the vehicle to a new pos

Then if there is any place to ask about FilterScripts tgen please send me the link

Isn't this is "Scripting Help"??

I dont have a server i just want to learn Scripting.

Anyway thnx. +REP for u
Alright, that's not the same thing. You want script something. I will try to help you then.

PHP код:
#define COLOR_RED 0xff0000FF // We define COLOR_RED as an hexadecimal color (red)
#define COLOR_GREEN 0x33cc33FF // We define COLOR_GREEN as an hexadecimal color (green)
public OnPlayerCommandText(playeridcmdtext[])
{
    if (
strcmp("/tp"cmdtexttrue) == 0// If the player type /tp than we executes thos following lines

{
        if(!
IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"You must be in a vehicle!"); // If the player isn't in a vehicle then we return an error message! The command stopping here if the player isn't in a vehicle

vehicleid GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid); // We get back the ID of player's vehicle (useful for later)

SetVehiclePos(vehicleidxyz);
/*We set the vehicle at the coordinates x, y, z. You HAVE TO CHANGE x, y, z by coordinates like -1964.8184, 253.4444, 47.7031 (Wangs Car roof)*/

PutPlayerInVehicle(playeridvehicleid0);
/*We put the player in the vehicle at the seat 0. Why? Seat = driver0 - Driver
1 - Front passenger
2 - Back-left passenger
3 - Back-right passenger
4+ - Passenger seats (coach etc.)*/

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREEN"You have been teleported!"); // We send a basic message to say the player has been teleported

return 1;
    }
    return 
0;

PHP код:
SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREEN"Your VIP vehicle has arrived!"); 
But also he wanted the vehicle to be created as well. Not just teleing a vehicle to them.

I made a mistake, forget to put 'new'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
yea, that first \ really looked odd to me simply being out of the string.
Alright, this one is better ?
PHP код:
#include <a_samp>
#define COLOR_RED 0xff0000FF // We define COLOR_RED as an hexadecimal color (red)
#define COLOR_GREEN 0x33cc33FF // We define COLOR_GREEN as an hexadecimal color (green)
{
    if (
strcmp("/tp"cmdtexttrue) == 0// If the player type /tp than we executes thos following lines

{

CreateVehicle(4111111, -1, -110000);

/* Replace 411 by the vehicle's model you want | -1 is a random color | Primary and secondary color
        Link can be fin here : https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Vehicle_Model_ID_List */

new vehicleid GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid); // We get back the ID of player's vehicle (useful for later)

/*We set the vehicle at the coordinates x, y, z. You HAVE TO CHANGE x, y, z by coordinates like -1964.8184, 253.4444, 47.7031 (Wangs Car roof)*/

/*We put the player in the vehicle at the seat 0. Why? Seat = driver
        0 - Driver
        1 - Front passenger
        2 - Back-left passenger
        3 - Back-right passenger

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREEN"You have been teleported!"); // We send a basic message to say the player has been teleported

return 1;
    }
    return 
0;

-- I don't know how to include parameter in this way. :$

But.. there is an example with using the include sscanf (LINK) and zcmd (LINK).

PHP код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <ssanf>
#include <zcmd>
CMD:tp(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
model;
    if(
sscanf(params"i"model) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREEN"/v [model_id] [400-611]");

/*If the parameter 'model' isn't define by the player (ex: he type /v), we send to him a message to make him know what he should do.
    The model to be between 400-611 (Check : https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Vehicle_Model_ID_List */

if(611 model || model 400) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"[SYSTEM] Invalid ID [400-611]");

/* If the model isn't between 400-611 (ex: /v 99999, send to the player an error message. '||' mean OR. */

CreateVehicle(model1111, -1, -110000);

/* CreateVehicle(modelOfTheVehicle, Coordinate x, Coordinate y, Coordinate z, rotation of the vehicle, Primary color (-1 is random), Secondary color (-1 is random, respawn delay (in ms));
    Check this : https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateVehicle */

new vehicleid GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid); // We get back the ID of player's vehicle (useful for later)

/*We put the player in the vehicle at the seat 0. Why? Seat = driver
    0 - Driver
    1 - Front passenger
    2 - Back-left passenger
    3 - Back-right passenger

return 1// Return 1 to terminate the command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, that's not the same thing. You want script something. I will try to help you then.

PHP код:
#define COLOR_RED 0xff0000FF // We define COLOR_RPutPlayerInVehicleED as an hexadecimal color (red)
{
    if (

{
        if(!
IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"You must be in a vehicle!"); // If the player isn't in a vehicle then we return an error message! The command stopping here if the player isn't in a vehicle

vehicleid GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid); // We get back the ID of player's vehicle (useful for later)

/*We put the player in the vehicle at the seat 0. Why? Seat = driver0 - Driver
1 - Front passenger
2 - Back-left passenger
3 - Back-right passenger

return 1;
    }
    return 
0;

I want to do CreateVehicle Be4 That cmd and a new Vehicle pos will be GetPlayerPos Then SetVehiclePos I think it will be with New X Y Z it's back to GetPlayerPos then PutPlayerInVehicle.

I want to know how to +Rep u guys u helped me alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktokt1
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to do CreateVehicle Be4 That cmd and a new Vehicle pos will be GetPlayerPos Then SetVehiclePos I think it will be with New X Y Z it's back to GetPlayerPos then PutPlayerInVehicle.

I want to know how to +Rep u guys u helped me alot
Without using zcmd/sscanf, I don't know how to put parameters! Apologize.
I misunderstood what you wanted.

Take a look :
PHP код:
{
    if (
strcmp(cmdtext"/tp"true) == 0// If the player type /tp than we executes thos following lines

{
        new 
Float:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:Angle;

/* 4 variables : x, y, z, angle for create the vehicle at player's coordinate - 1 variable for the vehicle's model*/

GetPlayerPos(playeridxyz);

/* We stock the position in differents variables (x, y, z) */

GetPlayerFacingAngle(playeridAngle);

/* We stock the facing angle in the variable Angle*/

new vehicleid CreateVehicle(411xyzAngle, -1, -11000);

/* Replace 411 by the vehicle's model you want | -1 is a random color | Primary and secondary color
        CreateVehicle(modelOfTheVehicle, Coordinate x, Coordinate y, Coordinate z, rotation of the vehicle, Primary color (-1 is random), Secondary color (-1 is random), respawn delay (in ms));
        Link can be fin here : https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Vehicle_M...1.65917943
        We create the vehicle at the player's coordinate */

/*We put the player in the vehicle at the seat 0. Why? Seat 0 = driver
        0 - Driver
        1 - Front passenger
        2 - Back-left passenger
        3 - Back-right passenger

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREEN"You have spawned an vehicle!"); // We send a basic message to say the player has been teleported

return 1;
    }
    return 
0;

I hope this new one is the good. Try to understand the script and not only C/C.

For +Rep someone, click on the star at the left bottom on a message.

Good stuff. Well documented as well.