[Map] Modern Textured Cabin with iMac!

Hi guys i made small modern cabin with apple imac hope you like it!

ModernPartHouse.txt

Such wonderful map , good job man

thanks man

what do you use for texture the map ??pawno or TDE ?

This is really awesome.
Good Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzzWesty
View Post
what do you use for texture the map ??pawno or TDE ?
Well look at the code, he obviously used Texture Studio.

And since so, I suggest uploading the TS Saved Map database file ("scriptfiles/Saved Maps/this_file.db"). This makes it a lot easier for other people to edit the map to their needs.

thanks all, i didint know what is that saved maps i just delete that becaus i didint see the meaning of that file

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjordjevicTM
View Post
thanks all, i didint know what is that saved maps i just delete that becaus i didint see the meaning of that file
That is the actual map, in Texture Studio's format. You should've kept it so other people could edit it through Texture Studio without redoing everything.

Will be Perfect in Roleplay Servers

The ceiling texture is the only bad choice I think but I would think that is the kind of feedback you really want. You definitely got the idea of using simple but effective designs utilizing good object placements with good textures/color choices is your forte.

This looks great, good release!

thanks

bump

As what the others mentioned, the ceiling is not the best, but leave that aside, you've put some nice dedication in there. The map looks perfect.

I'd change the ceiling to a wooden texture but overall it is a nice map. Good stuff.

Amazing map Djordjevic ( odličnoo brt !! ) :*

thankss