aduty removes the player blip from radar

If the player goes on /aduty his blip is removed from radar, but when he goes off-duty his radar is visible again?
why is that happening
Код:
CMD:aduty(playerid, params[])
{
	if (PlayerData[playerid][pAdmin] < 1)
	    return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "You don't have permission to use this command.");

if (!PlayerData[playerid][pAdminDuty])
	{
		SetPlayerColor(playerid, 0x33CC3300);

PlayerData[playerid][pAdminDuty] = 1;
		SendClientMessageToAllEx(COLOR_GREEN, "%s {FFFFFF}Is Now On Admin Duty. {FFFF00}(/report For Assistance).", ReturnName(playerid, 0));
	}
	else
	{
	    SetPlayerColor(playerid, DEFAULT_COLOR);

PlayerData[playerid][pAdminDuty] = 0;
		SendServerMessage(playerid, "You are no Longer on Admin Duty.");
	}
	return 1;
}

Well, it could be the "SetPlayerColor(playerid, 0x33CC3300);" I am not so sure tho, maybe try changing the color and see the difference, but as another solution maybe you have a global timer working and checking if the player goes on admin duty, or when this variable is changed to 1 "PlayerData[playerid][pAdminDuty] = 1;" it automatically hides him from the map, you might want to check for that too, it involves using "SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer"

Cheers.

Hm. If you want set the player's blip permantly (not removed from radar) change this :
PHP код:
SetPlayerColor(playerid0x33CC3300); 
to
PHP код:
SetPlayerColor(playerid0x33CC33FF); 
Why? The last 2 characters of the color are the transparency. The color is in hexadecimal with Alpha values (transparency). 0xRRGGBBAA.
00 -> Full transparent
FF -> Max visibility.
Check out this link : https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Color_list

Try this one

SetPlayerColor(playerid, 0x33CC33FF)

instead of 0x33CC3300)

Oh wow I actually didn't notice he had the transparency set to 00 lmao how stupid I am..And I thought he was using SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer or ShowPlayerMarkers somewhere in the script..god..I am so dumb lmao