FBI recording bug

I've been playing on RP servers yet I noticed a lovely script

/plantfbibug?

it makes u hear people's chat when they RPly plant it

How can I script something like that?

So what do you mean hearing them while rp'ing it, is that supposed to be an admin command where he sees when people RP plant that thing?

No no, I'm talking about FBI members, after they /plantfbibug, they be able to hear the player's chat

They can see every player's chat? Looks like they are flooded?

Ah...so it's about them hearing the chat in the area it was planted in?

Yes but hear the chat on the player that has a bug planted on him, not an area

I will give you an example of how, not a code. Okay, let's say, you create a variable which will be like new fbibuginfo[3];
Then , in fbibuginfo[0,1,2] you will save the x, y and z coordinates. After that, when someone uses the chat you will check if he IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint and for the x, y and z you will put the coords you saved for the bug. If the check is true then you will send what he typed to everyone in the FBI faction who is on duty. Note: This is basic, it can be done a lot more advanced. If you want, you can also create a variable for every player which will store 1 or 0 if 1 he has a bug on him if 0 not. THen check when someone chat if he is nearby the player who has a planted bug and if the one who actually chatted has a bug on him and send it with format() and SendClientMessage.