Createvehicle problem

Hi, so for some reason I can't create any vehicle using CreateVehicle, it just doesn't show up in game, the model id is valid and I don't have any vehicle in my server so I didn't reach the l;imit...

Example : CreateVehicle(520, 182.3132,-193.0358,1.4343,189.8180, -1,-1, 60);

Under OnGameModeInit, like it should be and yeah it doesn't create the vehicle in game, any idea why ?

Look for DestroyVehicle in the script, maybe you destroyed it somewhere

None of that, anything else ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernz
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, so for some reason I can't create any vehicle using CreateVehicle, it just doesn't show up in game, the model id is valid and I don't have any vehicle in my server so I didn't reach the l;imit...

Example : CreateVehicle(520, 182.3132,-193.0358,1.4343,189.8180, -1,-1, 60);

Under OnGameModeInit, like it should be and yeah it doesn't create the vehicle in game, any idea why ?
Hm.. I think CreateVehicle is the wrong way to do that.
Try to use
PHP код:
AddStaticVehicle(modelidxyzanglecolor1color2
Example:
PHP код:
AddStaticVehicle(411,- 1989.0293271.090534.902786.9787, -1, -1); // Infernus - Wang Car - SF - Spawning with randoms colors 
And if you want to create a spawning command, CreateVehicle is a good thing.

Example :
PHP код:
CMD:v(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
Float:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:AnglevehIDstring[150];
    if(
GetPlayerInterior(playerid) > 0) return SendClientMessage(playeridred"[SYSTEM] "rougeUC"You are in an interior !"); // If the player is in an interior, return an error message

if(GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid)> 0)return SendClientMessage(playeridred"[SYSTEM] "rougeUC"You cannot spawn vehcle in this virtualworld."); // If the player is in an virtual world other than the default virtual world (world 0), return an error message

if(sscanf(params,"i"vehID)) return SendClientMessage(playeridX11_LIGHT_BLUE_1"/v [vehicle_id] [400-611]"); // If the player type /v without parameter

if(611<vehID || vehID<400) return SendClientMessage(playeridredrougeUF"[SYSTEM] "rougeUC"Invalid ID! [400-611]"); // If the ID typed is behind 400 or upper than 611

if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) { RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid); } // Remove player if he is already in an vehicle

GetPlayerPos(playeridxyz);

GetPlayerFacingAngle(playeridAngle); // Stocking different values for spawning the vehicle

vehID CreateVehicle(vehIDxyzAngle, -1, -1600); // Spawning the vehicle at the player's coordinates - Stocking the vehicle's ID in vehID

PutPlayerInVehicle(playeridvehID0); // Put the player in the vehicle as the driver

format(stringsizeof(string), "Vehicle Spawned ! (ID : %i)"GetVehicleModel(vehID)); // Send a message with model of the vehicle (not the ID)

SendClientMessage(playeridmarroncstring);
    return 
1;

NB: I tried to translate this command in English. Please, don't care about orthography mistakes.

that's the problem, I also tried with a command to spawn a vehicle with /veh, doesn't work, first time it's happening in 6 years lol never had problem with that

What happening when you put your command? Nothing appears ?
Show the lines in GameModeInit()
Show also OnVehicleSpawn(vehicleid)! I don't really understand why it's not working.. :/

Can you send your OnGameModeInit if you please? will make it easier for us.

PHP код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{

//==========================================================================
    //      -- > Loads
    //==========================================================================

mysql mysql_connect(SQL_HOSTSQL_USERSQL_DBSQL_PASS);

mysql_log(LOG_ALL);
    if(
mysql_errno(mysql) == 0)
    {

mysql_log(LOG_ERROR LOG_WARNING LOG_DEBUG);

printf("------------------------------------------------------------------------------");

printf("[MYSQL]: Connection to `%s`@'%s' succesful!"SQL_DBSQL_HOST);

printf("------------------------------------------------------------------------------");
    }
    else
    {

printf("[MYSQL]: ERROR: Connection to `%s`@'%s' failed!"SQL_DBSQL_HOST);

}

mysql_tquery(mysql"SELECT * FROM `Icons` ORDER BY SQLID ASC""LoadIcons");

//mysql_tquery(mysql, "SELECT * FROM `vehicles`", "Car_Load", "");

CreateVehicle(520182.3132,-193.0358,1.4343,189.8180, -1,-160); // bike 1

DisableInteriorEnterExits();

DisableNameTagLOS();

ShowPlayerMarkers(PLAYER_MARKERS_MODE_OFF);

EnableStuntBonusForAll(0);

ShowNameTags(0);

for(new 
0MAX_PLAYERSi++)
    {

InfoBox[i] = TextDrawCreate(323.000030363.377899"Testing");

TextDrawLetterSize(InfoBox[i], 0.3090001.417481);

TextDrawTextSize(InfoBox[i], -114.333312300.325866);

TextDrawAlignment(InfoBox[i], 2);

TextDrawColor(InfoBox[i], -1);

TextDrawUseBox(InfoBox[i], true);

TextDrawBoxColor(InfoBox[i], 51);

TextDrawSetShadow(InfoBox[i], 0);

TextDrawSetOutline(InfoBox[i], -1);

TextDrawBackgroundColor(InfoBox[i], 255);

TextDrawFont(InfoBox[i], 1);

TextDrawSetProportional(InfoBox[i], 1);
    }

return 
1;

FIXED

I wasn't even in the virtualworld 0 for some reason... oh well Thanks for the help 1 +rep