[FilterScript] Yet Another Banking System

I'm still very creative when it comes to names.

Features

Dynamic ATMs & Bankers: You can create ATMs and bankers in-game and edit/remove them with ease.

Bank Accounts: Instead of saving money to a player's name, this script saves the money to an account ID. This allows players to create/manage as many accounts as they want. (You still can limit how many accounts can a player create with a simple define line. -explained below-)

Money Transferring: You can transfer money to an another account at any time you want, all you need is the ID of account you want to transfer money.

Logs: Every banking action players do (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, account logins, password changes) gets saved and can be checked from "Account Logs" option on the banker menu.

Config

#define BANKER_USE_MAPICON - You can remove this line if you don't want bankers to have map icons. Bankers use mapicon #58 if icons are enabled:
#define ATM_USE_MAPICON - You can remove this line if you don't want bankers to have map icons. Bankers use mapicon #52 if icons are enabled:
#define BANKER_ICON_RANGE - Stream distance of banker map icons, you can remove this if you don't plan to use banker map icons. (Default: 10.0)
#define ATM_ICON_RANGE - Stream distance of ATM map icons, you can remove this if you don't plan to use ATM map icons. (Default: 100.0)
#define ACCOUNT_PRICE - Price of creating a new bank account. (Default: 100)
#define ACCOUNT_CLIMIT - Option for how many bank accounts can a player create. You can remove this if you want players to create as many accounts as they want. (Default: 5)
#define ACCOUNT_LIMIT - Option for how much money can a bank account have. (Default: 500,000,000)

Bankers

You can create new bank accounts, check your account logs, change your account password and remove your account from bankers. Bankers can deposit/withdraw/transfer up to $250,000,000 at once.

ATMs

You can do your basic banking stuff from ATMs. These can deposit/withdraw/transfer up to $5,000,000 at once.

ATM Robbing (Optional)

If you download the robbable ATMs version, players can shoot an ATM to rob it. Robbed ATMs will be out of service for 2 minutes by default. (You can change it using ATM_REGEN define)

Commands

/bank: Opens the banker menu if you're near one.
/atm: Opens the ATM menu if you're near one.

RCON Only:

Account Related:
/asetowner [account id] [new owner name] - Changes ownership of a bank account.
/asetpassword [account id] [new password] - Changes password of a bank account.
/asetbalance [account id] [new balance] - Sets a bank account's balance to new balance.
/aclearlogs [account id] [type (optional)] - Clears the logs of a bank account, if you don't specify a type any type of logs belong to the account will get removed. Types: [0- All | 1- Logins | 2- Deposits | 3- Withdraws | 4- Transfers | 5- Password Changes]
/aremoveaccount [account id] - Removes a bank account.
/areturnaccount [account id] - Returns a removed bank account.

Banker Related:
/createbanker [skin id] - Creates a banker at your location with the specified skin.
/setbankerpos [banker id] - Moves a banker to your location.
/setbankerskin [banker id] [skin id] - Changes skin of a banker.
/removebanker [banker id] - Removes the banker you specified.

ATM Related:
/createatm - Creates an ATM at your location.
/editatm [ATM id] - Enables editing of the ATM you specified.
/removeatm [ATM id] - Remove the ATM you specified.

Credits

[HLF]Southclaw for WeaponData Include
BlueG & maddinat0r for MySQL Plugin
Incognito for Streamer Plugin
Yashas for Improved ZCMD
****** & Emmet_ & Misiur for sscanf and YSI.

Notes

* This script needs a MySQL connection to work.
* Don't forget to edit MYSQL_HOST, MYSQL_USER, MYSQL_PASS, MYSQL_DBNAME defines.
* The .sql file is not included in the download because required tables will get created if they don't exist on initialization.
* Bank accounts actually don't get deleted in-game (even with /aremoveaccount). You can "real" delete accounts from bank_accounts table or you can make a command which uses a DELETE FROM... query. I did account removing this way because an admin may write a wrong account ID which results in a player losing all of his deposited money.

Downloads

For MySQL R39:
Mediafire (Pastebin)
Mediafire - Robbable Version (Pastebin - Robbable Version)

For MySQL R40:
Mediafire (Pastebin)

Love your works buddy :P
Good job.

Good Work Bro Keep It Up

Nice one mate

You are very incredible my friend

Really Sweet

Nice work

Good work :')

Cool but dude how to use Dialogs like u used without borders?
i see all those https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Dialog_Styles they have border but you use cool dialogs how i can use like that u used?

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBilal
View Post
Cool but dude how to use Dialogs like u used without borders?
i see all those https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Dialog_Styles they have border but you use cool dialogs how i can use like that u used?
Its a sampgui.png modification, save this url as sampgui.png: https://i.imgur.com/53MecmI.png and drop it into your GTA folder.