This gamemode?

I'm looking for the gamemode that some servers use, but I couldn't find it myself.
So basically the gamemode has an inventory system, weapon system, weapon clips, custom damage, also "X" appears on your crosshair when you shoot someone and other nice stuff.
Here's a video where you can see the inventory system and the "X" thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8iMnHZs8aw
So I want to try this script out either so if anybody knows what script it is then tell me please. :P

That X thing, actually looks horrid. It's not centered exactly.

I doubt that it's a release though so you'd more likely need to go get a scripter from the "Looking for Scripters/Helpers" thread.

Well on my crosshair it's perfect
Also this gamemode seems to be old so I think it wouldn't help.
I'll just wait for someone who writes here what gamemode it is :P

Ask the server owners, or try stuff like /credits which might give you a hint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLion
Посмотреть сообщение
Well on my crosshair it's perfect
Also this gamemode seems to be old so I think it wouldn't help.
I'll just wait for someone who writes here what gamemode it is :P
Good luck with that.

Btw the video shows an URL, if you're clever you go to that site and ask those guys. They might know what script it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Good luck with that.

Btw the video shows an URL, if you're clever you go to that site and ask those guys. They might know what script it is...
Well first of all the site doesn't work obviously second it is a two years old video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLion
Посмотреть сообщение
Well first of all the site doesn't work obviously second it is a two years old video.
Oh my bad. Mistyped it when testing. But searching for the URL gives quite a lot results with more videos, GM name and server name.

Ascension Roleplay, it's an edit of another script (Insomnia by Campbell or something).
They bought the Insomnia script so it probably was never released.