Modeller

Hello Guys, I need a modeler to My Project, remembering that the modeler to like the Naruto anime to improve the performance of the work, moreover the project will be entirely in Portuguese but if there are a lot of players from other languages will change to the English version.

I have made good progress with GameMode, but, to make further progress i need a modeler, so interested call me on skype: bruno.kun2

Thanks guys!
And sorry for my bad english

I hope you realize that Naruto characters in Anime were drawn and not modeled. A good modeler is 3DS Max you can get a student version. To remind you it is not plug and play you do need to learn how to model before you can actually do these complex characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope you realize that Naruto characters in Anime were drawn and not modeled. A good modeler is 3DS Max you can get a student version. To remind you it is not plug and play you do need to learn how to model before you can actually do these complex characters.
Also blender.It can be learned in just a week.Its very easy to learn and it has a great community.The special thing about blender is its size is only around 50 - 70 mb.