SA-MP freeze my PC

My spec s CPU G3250,8GB of ram,Graphic card Nvidia GT420(gigabyte).
The problem s my PC got freeze,need to press reset button to restart.This only happen when play gta with SA-MP.Its ok when playing in offline mode and any other games are ok.I take off my Nvidia card,using onboard Intel HD graphic --> SA-MP run smoothly.I think some file of SA-MP not compatible with Nvidia driver.I hope someone can help me to solve this.Thanks

Nope... It's totally compatible... Chances are it's your drivers, or your PCs setup that is causing it.

Does it always freeze, or once in a while?

I suspect that the game is indeed incompatible with some generations of nVidia cards. Some people have had luck with nVidia driver Version 344.75. It did not solve my problem, but might work for you. Searching for that version number will reveal other posts with bad experience. For me the game either turns off the monitor, or crashes to desktop with the GPU's state corrupted so that the system is in need for a reboot before games will run. What is your Operating System, huuphat? All people happy with 344.75 have been running Win Seven.

Craziest part in this, is if he's upgraded to Win 10, and hasn't done a clean install of windows and the drivers, this can be caused by this...

Just because you find posts from people complaining about "poor performance" on the drivers, doesn't mean there isn't other problems with their machine.

Most don't want to take the time to fix their issue, rather they'd continue playing the game, whinging that the manufacturer is shit, rather than maintaining their PC. It's a lot easier to bag the card maker, and the drivers, rather than actually doing work to fix it.

I've had no issue whatsoever with my nVidia cards... The game, is fully compatible, and fact is that the only driver breakages, are for newer games, not older games due to backwards compatibility being a feature.

Issue solved.Some people comment that SA-MP totally compatible with Nvidia drivers,you are wrong.You can update the newest Nvidia drivers and you will see.I was spend 5 days to findout this problem.And if you can't help you shouldn't say like that cause you don't know what s my problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j7n
Посмотреть сообщение
I suspect that the game is indeed incompatible with some generations of nVidia cards. Some people have had luck with nVidia driver Version 344.75. It did not solve my problem, but might work for you. Searching for that version number will reveal other posts with bad experience. For me the game either turns off the monitor, or crashes to desktop with the GPU's state corrupted so that the system is in need for a reboot before games will run. What is your Operating System, huuphat? All people happy with 344.75 have been running Win Seven.
Thank you.I've solved it.........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by j7n
Посмотреть сообщение
GOD BLESS YOU! Thank YOU SO MUCH

It might be helpful to others if you tell how you solved the problem.

I don't think the card maker is shit or intend to bag them. Something is wrong with how the game works with the gpu. If nVidia was to fix this issue, they might prevent the game from doing whatever it is now doing, so it doesn't start at all, and compromise stability of the system.

But they are unlikely to go out of their way to solve problems of SA-MP. If this driver indeed works as a side-effect, then it is because they changed it to make something else work, and that something is possibly Win7-related (desktop compositioning?), cos the above version still crashes on XP.

Backwards compatibility in gaming world and Microsoft software isn't that great (Microsoft often changes things for the sake of it and to push people with older versions to upgrade). Older DX6 era games no longer work; GPUs and drivers no longer have 16-bit dithering. OpenGL is much better with compatibility.