Will returning 0 OnPlayerTakeDamage, stop player from being damaged?

Well, How do i COMPLETELY Stop damaging a player when another player damages him / her? Returning 0 on playergivedamage or takedamage wont help?

Everything i can tell to you is to try it

Stop posting if you dont have anything which can help, I've already tried returning 0.

Try this:

Код:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float: amount, weaponid)
{
	new Float:currenthealth;
	GetPlayerHealth(playerid, currenthealth);
	SetPlayerHealth(playerid, currenthealth+amount);
	return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unte99
Посмотреть сообщение
Try this:

Код:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float: amount, weaponid)
{
	new Float:currenthealth;
	GetPlayerHealth(playerid, currenthealth);
	SetPlayerHealth(playerid, currenthealth+amount);
	return 1;
}
Suppose a player has very very Low Hp, like 2 a player shoots him with deagle, he'll die, Failing the whole system (in a way), Isn't there any single way to completely stop damging the player?

No it doesn't, and Unte99's example wont work properly.
If you want to completely negate the damage you have to put them on the same team.
EDIT: You can return 0 in OnPlayerWeaponShot to stop the bullet from doing anything too.

Well, i don't use the "team" thingy in my script, i use factions. I just want to stop damaging player if they are of same faction.
Wont returning 0 OnPlayerWeaponShot simply make the bullet useless? Can i Just make them Useless if they're shot to the member of the same faction, or the car occupied by him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, i don't use the "team" thingy in my script, i use factions. I just want to stop damaging player if they are of same faction.
Wont returning 0 OnPlayerWeaponShot simply make the bullet useless? Can i Just make them Useless if they're shot to the member of the same faction, or the car occupied by him?
Yea if you return 0 the bullet wont do anything, so just check if hitid is same faction and return 0, and make sure it's not an object.

Thanks I'll try and come back to you.

So, i added this under OnPlayerWeaponShot

Код:
if(!IsValidObject(hitid))
	{
	     if(GetFactionType(playerid) == GetFactionType(hitid) && PlayerData[playerid][pOnDuty] && PlayerData[hitid][pOnDuty])
    		return 0;
	}
I want that if player are of same faction and both are on duty, They cannot damage each other. But it works in a strange way, one can damage and one cannot. I dont know why :/