GTA: SA Uninstall Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unte99
Посмотреть сообщение
You could try installing GTA SA from that CD on another computer. To check if it works. If the installation gives errors, then you have found your problem.
I've tried installing it from another computer (laptop) and it goes passed the bit that it crashed on for me. So it's something to do with my computer then.

Would you know how to fix this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMc
Посмотреть сообщение
I've tried installing it from another computer (laptop) and it goes passed the bit that it crashed on for me. So it's something to do with my computer then.

Would you know how to fix this problem?
Try running setup.exe file manually.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Try running setup.exe file manually.
I also tried that as well. It did the same thing it keeps crashing after choosing the game language. This is so annoying.

This is probably your last bet:

Go to Program Files > Common Files. Rename InstallShield to something other (InstallShield2 for example).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This is probably your last bet:

Go to Program Files > Common Files. Rename InstallShield to something other (InstallShield2 for example).
Thank you, it works now! It's finished installing now. I've installed SA-MP now and it works fine (so far). I really appreciate your help on this +Rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMc
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you, it works now! It's finished installing now. I've installed SA-MP now and it works fine (so far). I really appreciate your help on this +Rep!
Also thank kaisersouse, because we couldn't have done it without his blessing.

When you finish installing, rename the folder back to InstallShield just in case. If you run into same problems in the future, you will know what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you. +Rep as well

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also thank kaisersouse, because we couldn't have done it without his blessing.

When you finish installing, rename the folder back to InstallShield just in case. If you run into same problems in the future, you will know what to do.
Alright done that. Yep I will rename InstallShield back to it's normal name. Thank you once again!