Help with checkpoints

Hi, I downloaded and edited a gamemode. The thing I want to know is, that the gamemode I have has some checkpoints about which I don't understand. It has 5 or 6 shops which are robbable and outside the shop there are red checkpoints (no yellow markers) but inside are the default yellow markers. When I do DisableInteriorEnterExits then the shops exits won't show.. I want to make more shops robbable but the thing is there are yellow markers outside all shops except those 5 or 6 shops that are robbable, because of which I can't make robbery systems. Please ask me in replies if you don't understand the problem but I need help please.

BUMP

We can't help you without showing codes.

So when you try disabling the enter-exits markers (by DisableInteriorEnterExits), the checkpoints teleport you inside the shop and then you can't exit them?

Yes, I have a red checkpoint outside the shop and I can get inside with that, but after disabling the markers I can't get out as the marker gets me out of the shop. I don't know how the previous scripter removed the yellow marker and added a red checkpoint without Disabling Interior Enter Exits. I want to know how to do that.

Use DisableInteriorEnterExits under OnGameModeInit() callback:

Код:
DisableInteriorEnterExits();
For adding checkpoints use the SetPlayerCheckpoint function and then the OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint callback, which is called when a player enters the checkpoint so you can use it for interior exits.

Sorry for late reply or if you done it already.