/setkills problem

ok i added a /setkills for admins commands to my server. Before i started i compile the script which show me no errors, once i added the /setkills command i think it got bugged with the register dialog here is my code:

pawn Код:
//line 500 where pawno say the undefined symbol is

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Registration.",""COL_WHITE"Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");

//my /setkills code
CMD:setkills(playerid,params[])
{
     if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) || PlayerInfo[playerid][dAdmin] >= 7)
 {
        new id,kill;
        if(sscanf(params, "ui", id, kill)) return
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF00C8, "Usage: /Setkills <PlayerID> <kills>") ;
        if(IsPlayerConnected(id))
        {
            CommandToAdmins(playerid,"setkills");
            format(dstring, sizeof(dstring), "An Administrator has set your kills to '%d'",kill);
            SendClientMessage(id,lighterblue,dstring);
            format(dstring,sizeof(dstring),"You have set %s's kills to %d", GetName(id), kill);
            SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,dstring);
            return PlayerInfo[id][dKills] = kill;
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid,lighterblue,"Player is NOT connected!");
    }
    else return ShowErrorMsg(playerid, red, 1);
}

//the list of errors
C:\Users\Public\Videos\pic 1\samp\gamemodes\dmserver.pwn(500) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Public\Videos\pic 1\samp\gamemodes\dmserver.pwn(500) : error 017: undefined symbol "t"
C:\Users\Public\Videos\pic 1\samp\gamemodes\dmserver.pwn(500) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Public\Videos\pic 1\samp\gamemodes\dmserver.pwn(500) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
N.B
Even when i delete line 500 the location changed to Ondialogresponse but its with the dame dialog(DIALOG_REGISTER). And as far as i can see there is nothing worng with the dialog

Which line is line 500 ?

PHP код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_REGISTERDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"{COL_WHITE}Registration.","{COL_WHITE}Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit"); 
If you define anyway of COL_WHITE
Define Following this
pawn Код:
#define COL_WHITE FFFFFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
Which line is line 500 ?
//line 500 where pawno say the undefined symbol is

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Registration.",""CO L_WHITE"Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel-top
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_REGISTERDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"{COL_WHITE}Registration.","{COL_WHITE}Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit"); 
If you define anyway of COL_WHITE
Define Following this
pawn Код:
#define COL_WHITE FFFFFF
Test it

RESOLVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel-top
Посмотреть сообщение
Test it
my pawno was corupted had to redownload it