[FilterScript] SS_Gang System [SQLITE] By Sreyas

I would greatly appreciate it. I wait here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johangelo1
Посмотреть сообщение
I would greatly appreciate it. I wait here
here https://files.fm/u/rwcefqqj - ysi 4

if the problem still persists download all my pawn libraries and plugins from here (actually i uploaded it before for someone else and i was lazy to upload each include one by one ) - https://files.fm/u/z2uwm8hh

Thanks you. Solved

This is good the system but there is a problem, at the moment of conquering the zone, another user that is not of the clan when entering the zone to kill me or fuck numas, at the moment that leaves the zone no longer blinks and remains bug :/ no conquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by !R1Ch@rD!
Посмотреть сообщение
This is good the system but there is a problem, at the moment of conquering the zone, another user that is not of the clan when entering the zone to kill me or fuck numas, at the moment that leaves the zone no longer blinks and remains bug :/ no conquest
You mean the conquering stops right? Yeah that's how it supposed to be.You have to stand in the zone until capture time is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean the conquering stops right? Yeah that's how it supposed to be.You have to stand in the zone until capture time is over.
I already solved it, but the problem was that I was in "X" zone capturing it, when suddenly a user approaches and enters the zone that is not of the clan or is of clan and leaves the zone stops to parpadiar and is not conquered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !R1Ch@rD!
Посмотреть сообщение
I already solved it, but the problem was that I was in "X" zone capturing it, when suddenly a user approaches and enters the zone that is not of the clan or is of clan and leaves the zone stops to parpadiar and is not conquered.
good to hear that and thanks for reporting back.But I never faced that problem. I will do more tests on that if it appears. Also you were using latest version right?

Nice work
I would to change my gang system to mysql but it no need to do that with this fs .
keep it up bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airblog
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work
I would to change my gang system to mysql but it no need to do that with this fs .
keep it up bro
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
good to hear that and thanks for reporting back.But I never faced that problem. I will do more tests on that if it appears. Also you were using latest version right?
I use the latest version, the problem is that I have a different system, I only use this system made by you, the zones, now I want you to help me as I can only 3 members of "X" clan can conquer the area, yes Of the 3 members who are in zone 1 is quit the conquest is paralyzed, do you understand me?

Excellent system!, Only that it would be great that the command /gwar was not so direct, that first an invitation to the opposite clan would arrive and the opposite clan would accept or reject the invitation, another thing that would also be excellent is that the positions when entering the clan war would be classified by teams , I do not know if I understand... that is to say that the clan appears in one zone and the opposite clan in other positions, such as classifying red against blue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
Excellent system!, Only that it would be great that the command /gwar was not so direct, that first an invitation to the opposite clan would arrive and the opposite clan would accept or reject the invitation, another thing that would also be excellent is that the positions when entering the clan war would be classified by teams , I do not know if I understand... that is to say that the clan appears in one zone and the opposite clan in other positions, such as classifying red against blue...
Thanks i am working on new update and i will add this suggestion too

Its great dude good job.

I use the game mode attack & defend by draco blue but by putting this I can not spawn
Any idea what it might be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaltasendai
Посмотреть сообщение
I use the game mode attack & defend by draco blue but by putting this I can not spawn
Any idea what it might be?
Well A/D game mode is not made to have gangs. Either change your GM or simply consider adding SS_Gang_System in your A/D script. (Not filterscript).

Latest version released. Can be downloaded from here. Please refer main post for more details..

I have added every file to right place i think, the server log say "SS_GANG_MAIN" filescript is loaded, i compile the filescript and its without errors or warnings, but when i try use every commands they don't work, and server send message "Unknow command"

SSGang folder should go to pawno include folder right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEvils
Посмотреть сообщение
I have added every file to right place i think, the server log say "SS_GANG_MAIN" filescript is loaded, i compile the filescript and its without errors or warnings, but when i try use every commands they don't work, and server send message "Unknow command"

SSGang folder should go to pawno include folder right?
Unknown command might be due to missing plugins check serverlog its working fine for me.And the script is designed in modular form and SSGang folder contains modules i suppose ,therefore,should be in relative path of SS_GANG_MAIN.pwn

@SyS : It's inspiring how you handled the script and the optimization done on this version

Really great thank you so much

nice job but something dont work for me like color and tag doesn't save can you fix that bug and after if you want add cmd /createbase or something like that nvm good job i like it