[FilterScript] SS_Gang System [SQLITE] By Sreyas

Downloading both versions and loading the one you want is just as easy and it doesn't require you to recompile the script (yet; see this).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Would be better if we can have one filterscript running EasyDB, so we can switch to MySQL/ SQLite as we like.
I dont raise hands to EasyDB it just spoils people.

SQLITE version (update)
There was a problem in formatting which lead to security vulnerabilities and memory leaks that didn't caught up in our eyes previously.It has been fixed now those who downloaded please re download (https://github.com/Sreyas-Sreelal/SS...ses/tag/v1.2.2.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
SQLITE version (update)
There was a problem in formatting which lead to security vulnerabilities and memory leaks that didn't caught up in our eyes previously.It has been fixed now those who downloaded please re download (https://github.com/Sreyas-Sreelal/SS...ses/tag/v1.2.2.)
Nice Updates bro , Keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraz
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice Updates bro , Keep it up
thanks

Nice Work !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaa
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice Work !
Thanks a lot

Why does not the gang color save

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admireal
Посмотреть сообщение
Can u tell which version are you using MySQL or SQLite ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
Can u tell which version are you using MySQL or SQLite ?
I am using SQLite

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am using SQLite
SQLite version is working fine for me and many users. Can i see your log? And make sure that you have downloaded latest version and latest plugins as well as includes.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have noticed a little bug in the script that didn't catch in my eyes previously and it prevented the loading of variables sometimes and its now fixed you should try it now. Thanks for reporting.

Update version : Download

Yo, Add the /backup command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirm3hdi
Посмотреть сообщение
Yo, Add the /backup command.
Yo backup and other features like skin,gun,and weapon system all need to commit and need to release in one version as there already so much patches released. And next can only be possible after two months because then only i will be free of other burdens now I'm having in real life now we can look into code to fix minor bugs (I don't think any left) and optimizations (which I'm still not statsified with myself). So in other words there is no chance for an update or commit for next 2 months

Hey dude make this system with Yini

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkas
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey dude make this system with Yini
Nope that will be insane. If you want to convert it to Yini then no problem as if you want to do some experiment or something. SQLite and MySQL like relational database are still dominant over file database systems.

Nice ,Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusvendi
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice ,Thanks
Your welcome

Why is this happening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johangelo1
Посмотреть сообщение
Why is this happening?
there was a news that people who using latest commit of YSI is facing compiler crash I think that's the problem with you I will give you YSI version that I'm using please stay there.....