Код HTML:
#include<a_samp> //SA-MP TEAM
#include<zcmd> //ZEEX
#include<sscanf> //******
#include<foreach> //******
Can help again ?

i use new include a_samp 0.3.7 but still not work
Код HTML:
C:\Users\Gobay\Downloads\Sreyas_GANG V 1.0 Beta(1)\gang-system-remaked-by-gobay.pwn(486) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\Gobay\Downloads\Sreyas_GANG V 1.0 Beta(1)\gang-system-remaked-by-gobay.pwn(612) : error 017: undefined symbol "Player"
C:\Users\Gobay\Downloads\Sreyas_GANG V 1.0 Beta(1)\gang-system-remaked-by-gobay.pwn(612) : error 017: undefined symbol "Player"
C:\Users\Gobay\Downloads\Sreyas_GANG V 1.0 Beta(1)\gang-system-remaked-by-gobay.pwn(612) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Gobay\Downloads\Sreyas_GANG V 1.0 Beta(1)\gang-system-remaked-by-gobay.pwn(612) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Gobay\Downloads\Sreyas_GANG V 1.0 Beta(1)\gang-system-remaked-by-gobay.pwn(612) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobay
Посмотреть сообщение
i use new include a_samp 0.3.7 but still not work
Код HTML:
C:\Users\Gobay\Downloads\Sreyas_GANG V 1.0 Beta(1)\gang-system-remaked-by-gobay.pwn(486) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\Gobay\Downloads\Sreyas_GANG V 1.0 Beta(1)\gang-system-remaked-by-gobay.pwn(612) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Gobay\Downloads\Sreyas_GANG V 1.0 Beta(1)\gang-system-remaked-by-gobay.pwn(612) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Gobay\Downloads\Sreyas_GANG V 1.0 Beta(1)\gang-system-remaked-by-gobay.pwn(612) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
i just compiled that script with latest include and is working fine

can you give me your file and include pls help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobay
Посмотреть сообщение
can you give me your file and include pls help me?
Im sorry i just recently formatted my pc and thats why im not posting the new version with gang zone and therefore i cant give you thos includes now but you can just search for them in ******

When i am save folder database ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianvans089
Посмотреть сообщение
When i am save folder database ?
download the db from media fire link

hello friend truthful have an error or a bug not , but when I turn on the server using the console appears as if no load the filterscript , only aparedce " loaded filterscript sreyasgang " and update the include sscanf and still the same if I can give a I'd appreciate solution , since I really liked the system

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmokeBB
Посмотреть сообщение
hello friend truthful have an error or a bug not , but when I turn on the server using the console appears as if no load the filterscript , only aparedce " loaded filterscript sreyasgang " and update the include sscanf and still the same if I can give a I'd appreciate solution , since I really liked the system
did u tried updating sscanf plugin ? it would be the problem because its loading fine with new plugin and include in my pc

good.. nice work bro.!! helped me a lot.!!

Serious much trouble you to pass me includes using the system , please?

Very Good For TDM Server , There some have bug ? Wait,it work for 0.3c Version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegy
Посмотреть сообщение
Very Good For TDM Server , There some have bug ? Wait,it work for 0.3c Version?
its in beta version and therefore might have some bug if you found something please post it here and i never tested it on 0.3c

******NEW Version is out*********
Update Log
  • Added zone capture system
  • Added In game dynamic zone creator
  • Fixed bugs and optimised the code (stable version)
  • New text draws for viewing info and timer to capture zone
  • And more....
Check the main thread for the download link
NOTE:no need to download extra db the query will be run to create tables automatically.

Epic (yeah im saying it again as it became more epicier) it will be a tight competition with x337's gang system as this is only the one that could.Omg thanks for listening to my pms and suggestions.i cant believe you updated as i thought you would abandon this project

Awesome. Man. Keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHacker
Посмотреть сообщение
Epic (yeah im saying it again as it became more epicier) it will be a tight competition with x337's gang system as this is only the one that could.Omg thanks for listening to my pms and suggestions.i cant believe you updated as i thought you would abandon this project
Thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by markparker12
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome. Man. Keep it up.
Thanks buddy

Which Plugins I have to use?
And can i change SS Gang system by Syras ?

Definitely gonna try it.

Would be better if we can have one filterscript running EasyDB, so we can switch to MySQL/ SQLite as we like.