Any fix for this streamer issue?

Hello, I'm using streamer but im facing an issue, The object doesnt load until I'm very near to them, moreover sometimes walking over an object it disappears for a second and then reappears right back, and i get bugged getting "under that" object. I have this under OnGameModeInit but nothing helps.

Code:
	Streamer_VisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 700);
	Streamer_CellDistance(1000.0);

The objects arent loaded in the above pic if im far away.

In the below pic when im close the object appears

This also happens sometimes when im very near it disappears then suddenly reappears, my streamer is updated. What can be the issue?

check in server.cfg for
stream_distance xxx.x

Like @Antoniohl said. server.cfg is problem in your case. Make that number under the stram distance bigger if you want to load from bigger disance

Uhm, didn't helped.

Press F5 and check how many objects you have streamed in, make sure it's not near or over 1000.

CellDistance doesnt adjust the stream distance, but the size of each cell (used for efficient streaming).

Set the stream distance of each object to (for example) 300.0 and the celldistance to around 400 or 500.
To adjust the stream distance use the parameter in CreateDynamicObject (streamdistance, not drawdistance) or:

Code:
Streamer_SetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, objectid, E_STREAMER_STREAM_DISTANCE, 300.0);
The stream_distance in server.cfg is only used for players, vehicles, actors and npcs.

Also make sure that the areaid parameter is -1.

Disregard ALL of these comments!

There is a new solution! A perfect solution for this very type of issue!

PER-ITEM PRIORITY!

Get the latest version of streamer, then every CreateDynamic* function will have a new 'priority' parameter. Set this parameter to any number. Objects with higher priority will stream before all other objects!

Nothing Helps. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
View Post
Nothing Helps. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
Disregard ALL of these comments!

There is a new solution! A perfect solution for this very type of issue!

PER-ITEM PRIORITY!

Get the latest version of streamer, then every CreateDynamic* function will have a new 'priority' parameter. Set this parameter to any number. Objects with higher priority will stream before all other objects!
This WILL help. Set the bad object with a higher priority than the rest of the objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoniohl
View Post
check in server.cfg for
stream_distance xxx.x
This does not affect the streamer.