Samp RP server

Hi guys, i just want to make a gamemode from 0, but i don't know what things need for a RP server... I just know something DMV, Factions, commands, but i think also are many different things... Someone can give me a list with what i need to do pls ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonSterLikeHD
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi guys, i just want to make a gamemode from 0, but i don't know what things need for a RP server... I just know something DMV, Factions, commands, but i think also are many different things... Someone can give me a list with what i need to do pls ?
What you need to do is entirely up to you. Its your choice to add/not add things. If you feel its not your choice, then you are trying to build an RP script for the wrong reasons (or youre trying too hard to be like someone elses script).

Functions: check out the gamemode and filterscript sections here. You don't NEED to run them as gamemodes and filterscripts...but you can chop code out of the released scripts and modify them to your own.

If you've never scripted...dont start with an RP script. You'll go insane and never learn anything. My opinion:

Start w/ a freeroam script and learn vehicle and object placement, and other basics of scripting

Move to a DM/TDM script to learn player interaction, complex handling of take/give damage and onplayerdeath/spawn, etc

Once you have the basics, THEN start your RP script. You should really learn the basics before you attempt anything complex. Also always remember...this is all smoke and mirrors. At the end up the day, you are tricking SA-MP into displaying things to your players in the order you want them displayed. Think about achieving little goals in scripts, and don't worry about trying to have the most efficient or witty code at first. Get the thing built, then optimize slowly and test between each round of code editing.

Without a good foundation, everything built on top will just collapse anyways.