What happened to my .pwn file???

Yes, I started my server using samp-server.exe, and actually, my .amx ran. Now, I wanted to test the code. I opened Pawno, then opened my .pwn file. What bothers me is this...

The contents of my .pwn file is COMPLETELY nothing. I checked the filesize, it is only 1 kilobyte. The .amx was still there, but using DeAMX is too difficult to recode the errors. What happened?

© AbyssMorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmBot
Посмотреть сообщение

@AbysMorgan
And what does that supposed to mean?

Read this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=605775

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmBot
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest you read his question one more time - He said using DeAMX is too complicated, and stop posting useless replies on the forum (aka, that image)

And thread starter: This is why you should make sure to keep backups of your files, to avoid such things.
Which editor are you using to launch the compiler? Pawno, sublime, notepad++?
May I have a look at the pawn.cfg?

What did you do in the last edit? Do you have any recent backups?

I do not have any recent backups... but I am using Pawno as a compiler.
I did not do anything in my last edit- it compiles well.
And what do you mean by pawno.cfg? :P I don't know, but, if the settings is what you are telling me, then this is my Pawno's settings.
Код:
[General]
FileAssoc=0
[Display]
WindowMax=1
WindowX=299
WindowY=112
WindowW=752
WindowH=485
Splitter=345
Font_Name=Courier New
Font_Size=10
ShowFuncList=1
[RunOpts]
CopyDir=\
ExeFile=pawncc.exe
Params=-r -w 203

You did no edits to the file last time you edited it - what? Then you didn't edit it at all xd

And I don't think the file is recoverable, sadly. The only go would be de-amx'ing it which i have no clue about.
Next time, keep backups. I got everything on Github to be safe.
And weird that you don't have any clue. Could be a failed save.

Good luck with it

Well, I guess I should start from scratch once again. Thank you for giving me some of tips anyway

If you right-click the .pwn file and choose 'properties', does it show a file size?

EDIT: If so, theres still data there. Might be Pawno having problems. Try opening it in Wordpad to test

It gives me '2 bytes', lol. There should be no data anymore :/