Help for turf

Hello I apologize in advance for my English. I want someone with Jetpack and hi is Attacker in Turf want when the leader start Turf attack he be slap and jetpack be gone. And when he started Turf and man is Attackers can not get into vehicles and use the jetpack. If possible tell me in detail or give me the code. And I made a system for save a turfs, but when you go Auto Save and restart the server the turfs or reversed or gone. I mean if I am captured Grove Street after server restart Turf went to LV and replaced the Civil Turf. And sometimes becomes Civil Turf

Hi, XD where are you from ?
your English is verry nice ^^
i don't understand

For you : click here

thank you. Im start again this long story . I want someone who use jetpack and he is in TURF ZONE to be SLAP if leader start turf attack. And when the player is in a vehicle and leader start attack this player who is in a vehicle should not be attacker. And when we have turf attack i want anyone from attackers can not to use vehicle. If he press ENTER/F to use vehicle i want he to be slapped. And i have save system for gangzones, but when i captured Grove Street(for example) and i restart the server, sometimes this turf going to other turf(Civil Turf) and replace the other turf ? How i can fix this ? I want when the server have AUTO SAVE to save all turfs.

Oh shit,
frankly, I really hard to understand,
to start, adjust one problem at a time.
the first problem I have understood is that when you capture a territory, you redemare the server, the territory back to its origin?

When i captured zone with Grove gang(example) after restart this territory back to civil and my zone going to other zone. Grove Street back to civill and other territory going green.

Check if the player using jetpack
PHP код:
if(GetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid) == SPECIAL_ACTION_USEJETPACK)
{

So it would be like that some where in your turf system

PHP код:
new Float:xFloat:yFloat:z
GetPlayerPos
(playeridxyz);
if(
GetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid) == SPECIAL_ACTION_USEJETPACK)
{
SetPlayerPos(playeridxyz+5);

Maybe i miss something cuz i'm using ma phone :P

(37921) :if(GetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid) == SPECIAL_ACTION_USEJETPACK))
{
new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid,X,Y,Z);
SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z+5);
return 1;
}

(37921) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

Код:
if(GetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid) == SPECIAL_ACTION_USEJETPACK))
{
     new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
     GetPlayerPos(playerid,X, Y, Z);
     SetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z+5);
     return 1;
}
You wrote a second bracket after the whole if-statement

You changed the whole code lol,
make it like this:
PHP код:
new Float:xFloat:yFloat:z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);
if(
GetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid) == SPECIAL_ACTION_USEJETPACK))
{
SetPlayerPos(playeridxyz+5);
return 
1;

Macronix was faster than me :P

Everything is okay no error i start the server, but now i cant start attack /turfattack and nothing