Sagats apology

To Sagat,

This is the new and improved apology, I apologise for my recent actions and my current sarcastic apology.
I would like to apologise to you for the things i have done to cja, such as try and shut it down and ect...
If you accept my apology and unban me it would make me sleep better at night. I wish to play your wonderfull
server as i have seemed to have gotton myself banned from a few other aussie servers.Your server is unique and
fun and has the player base for a successfull server. I apologise for putting down cja publicly on the sa-mp forums.
It was un-called for on my apart and I deeply regret doing what I did. If you are kind enough to un-ban me then
you would be admin of the year =D. I no im not the best of company on a server but I do like what cja has to offer.
such as your barrel cars and car cannons wich are really unique and can only be done on your server. I regret ever
hacking on cja as hacking was a waste of time, you where kind enough in the past to give me millions of chances and
I just laughed at you basically. If I could turn back time then I would but since that is impossible you can only move
forward, and im just hoping you will be kind enough to give me a chance witch you have done many times before.
As I have said cja is a unique server wich I wish to play again, I promise to not put cja down publicly or try and shut
down the server as it's childish and stupid. I will not flame others without reason and will respect your server as it
should be. And I will keep forum posts down and well punctuated. If you let me play this server again it will mean alot
because this server others things that others don't. I apologise for banning you without a fair reason and I apologise
for ruining your community in any way shape or form. I am sorry for the inconveinience that I was in the past, and I do
hope that you will give me that one extra chance to prove im not the biggest faggot out there. So now I can just wait
and see if you are generous enough to accept my apology. I do realise im an annoying cunt but shit happends and people
sometimes need more then 2 chances. I will also apologise for publicly demoting cja on sa-mp.com.au forums and having
a flame war if it can be called that, with darkwatch. That was not needed for cja and I also regret doing such a thing.
It was just an attempt to give cja a bad name, in the long run I looked like the idiot. I just want to play with some
people on your server like paper and such so yea please accept my apology. I'd like to thank you sagat for reading and hopefully accepting my apology, and will be hoping that you unban me and
let me play your spectacular server.

This is for me to be unbanned from a server, sorry for the spam.

[quote="darkwatch"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagat
Make a proper one, and post it on the official samp forums

It's me, I'm darkwatch.

Ownt.

kk lock the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimphious
kk lock the thread...
Pls don't.

Let's hope Glo is next