Another NVidia GeForce problem ( Gosh, this kills me! )

Right so I've managed to fix the first problem with the Blue Screen ( https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=605839 ), all I had to do was to update the Graphics Driver ( Thank you everyone who helped me! ), but now, I'm facing an other problem which really really annoys me, let me explain:

Every time I play League of Legends, after 20-25 minutes, the screen goes black, and it exits the game, popping up a message like: NVidia GeForce GT 630M device is not removable and cannot be unplugged or ejected.

My Laptop specs:

IntelCore i5-2450M
NVidia GeForce GT 630M 2GB
4GB DDR3 Memory
750 GB HDD

I have to mention again, this happens only while playing League of Legends. If I play CS:GO or SA:MP, it works perfectly.

If someone can help me solve this problem too, I will be very thankful!

Don't play league of legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamovic
View Post
Don't play league of legends
That won't be a solution to fix it..

Have you got the right version of drivers for your manufacturer? Installing just the nVidia drivers, can cause issues in particular with Laptops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Have you got the right version of drivers for your manufacturer? Installing just the nVidia drivers, can cause issues in particular with Laptops.
Yes I do have the correct one.

Try to totally get rid of any NVidia drivers you have already got and perform a clean installation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
View Post
Try to totally get rid of any NVidia drivers you have already got and perform a clean installation.
Concerning this have you tried to completely reinstall windows @lucky13?

I tried cleaning any Nvidia driver + reinstallation of Windows..the problem still persists.

Is it possible you can provide some screenshots

Edit: Yes, of the error message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamovic
View Post
Is it possible you can provide some screenshots
Screenshot of the error message or?