SAMP 0.4a?

You serious ^?

Someday, who knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP 0.4a will be released in the future. There will be features, and it will contain them.

Hope this helps!
hey we got a confirmation guys

Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
For fuck sake. Can't you just be happy with what you've got already? Kalcor doesn't need to rush the update(s). I'm sure he's got another job and doesn't just code SA-MP, in fact this is just a hobby, he doesn't have to do it.
doesn't cur bout us

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
Посмотреть сообщение
doesn't cur bout us
forever alone T.T

Quote:
Originally Posted by iConvict
Посмотреть сообщение
In two minutes, it will be released. SA-MP 0.4.Z
ITS BEEN AGES WHAT THE FUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
ITS BEEN AGES WHAT THE FUCK
LOL!
Anyways don't expect the update anytime soon.Kalcor himself lost the interest on developing SA-MP he's maybe working on it like 1 hour / week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL!
Anyways don't expect the update anytime soon.Kalcor himself lost the interest on developing SA-MP he's maybe working on it like 1 hour / week.
And your source is...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL!
Sad but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
Посмотреть сообщение
There has been always threads like that, but look arround the community, the moderation team isn't so active like they have been in past, the boards have been deleted for inactivity. Look at the forums online users, the community is becoming smaller, many servers died but players didn't left SAMP YET (based on Mauzen's graphics), but if you just have some small options of servers to join (since the internet tab became a hosted tab), what do you think that the players are going to do when they get bored or banned from their current servers? Search a new one?Where? Ofcourse they'll leave samp slowly to play other games.
Hmmm... the people who get banned should learn how not to be a cheating asshole (or rulebreaking asshole) and actually play properly. Last time I checked though SACNR monitor does indeed have a filterscript out that announces to it's monitor so servers w/out the hosted tab could be shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Last time I checked though SACNR monitor does indeed have a filterscript out that announces to it's monitor so servers w/out the hosted tab could be shown.
It also keeps it's historic servers unless they've been closed for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
It also keeps it's historic servers unless they've been closed for some time.
I did not know that - thats pretty sweet!