SAMP 0.4a?

Does anybody know if there's gonna be a next version of samp or not ? and what features will it contain.

top secret

In two minutes, it will be released. SA-MP 0.4.Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by iConvict
Посмотреть сообщение
In two minutes, it will be released. SA-MP 0.4.Z
Hah we got a funny guy over here.Never try to joke again or it will cause someone's death from the laughter.

Only Kalcor knows, IF there's going to be any new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark™
Посмотреть сообщение
Only Kalcor knows, IF there's going to be any new version.
The Beta Testers probably know also because you know... they test the SA-MP version before the RC versions.

Almost 1 year passed since the release of 0.3.7 and people want new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwood17
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP changelog:
  • Version 0.3a
    Release Date: October 2009

• Version 0.3b
    Release Date: August 2010

• Version 0.3c
    Release Date: December 2010

• Version 0.3d
    Release Date: December 2011

• Version 0.3e
    Release Date: May 2012

• Version 0.3x
    Release Date: January 2013

• Version 0.3z
    Release Date: February 2014

• Version 0.3.7
    Release Date: May 2015

• Upcoming Version
    Release Date: Following the previous versions, probably not earlier than June 2016
Remember that the next versions may take more time to be finished.

SA-MP 0.4a will be released in the future. There will be features, and it will contain them.

Hope this helps!

Another useless topic.

Why are you guys such a nerds I just asked a question if you don't want to answer it don't post that this topic is useless, you can ignore the topic this topic is useful for me and instead of responding with a dumb posts like this: "Another useless topic." you can just say that no one has information about the updates of the project. You guys should really get some rest from this forum cause I think that your nerves need to rest, after that you may not post such a "badass" responses.

0.3.7.8.9 is in development

I heard it will pack more "bird features"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCarter
Посмотреть сообщение
Why are you guys such a nerds I just asked a question if you don't want to answer it don't post that this topic is useless, you can ignore the topic this topic is useful for me and instead of responding with a dumb posts like this: "Another useless topic." you can just say that no one has information about the updates of the project. You guys should really get some rest from this forum cause I think that your nerves need to rest, after that you may not post such a "badass" responses.
The thing is that these threads have been posted for another 100 times, that's why they post that this is useless. The threads have been answered already for a lot of times so. You should chill out with those insults about others having problems with their nerves. They're trolls, learn to take them as if they're nothing.

it will contain 0.4a features

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
it will contain 0.4a features
BUT WHEN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
BUT WHEN?
september 13th 1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
september 13th 1996
rip 2pac never forgetti

For fuck sake. Can't you just be happy with what you've got already? Kalcor doesn't need to rush the update(s). I'm sure he's got another job and doesn't just code SA-MP, in fact this is just a hobby, he doesn't have to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
For fuck sake. Can't you just be happy with what you've got already?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
rip 2pac never forgetti
rib bigmac, no spaghetti.

Well would be cool if we can see some new vehicles or skins to new SAMP version.