How would I approach this?

I am new to SQLite

I know something like

OnPlayerDeath

you add things like

Player[killerid][Kills]++;
Player[playerid[Death]++;

and you put 'Deaths' and 'Kills' in an enum

SQL is another programing language you need to learn it, just like you learn PAWN.

PS: i wouldn't recommend using SQLite if you don't know it, Try INI saving systems (much less comlicated)

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/sqlite/

I find this a good source of learning SQL.

In my opinion sqllite is more easier than INI you can learn it in seconds by your own no need of shit tutorials

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHacker
Посмотреть сообщение
In my opinion sqllite is more easier than INI you can learn it in seconds by your own no need of shit tutorials
I'd rather take my time than rush it and learn it in seconds. Prevents massive fuck ups for database structuring and others.

for your small brain it will be like that but not for me

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Please ignore this ^^.

SQL is not something being learnt in seconds, as said many times, the 'L' stands for a language and there are its own syntax and relative stuff which needs time to expert in. That's why there is a full website dedicated to learning SQL alone.

Says like you invented sqllite every one L in sql is Language and full form of sql is structured query Language

go hell man it was my opinion if u want to ignore dont quote lol

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
for your small brain it will be like that but not for me
"small brain"

Your structures and script are probably poorly done.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Says like you invented sqllite go hell man it was my opinion if u want to ignore dont quote lol
He can quote. Entitled to his own opinion, it's a language not to be learned in 5 minutes...

Go learn C# or C++ in "seconds" and come back to us with a fully written, working, program without any issues.

lol you teaches me c++ you are funny and i never released anything here then how can u tell im a nooob in scripting