[Question] Holding weapons.

Hey fellow samp members,

I've got a question about how your chracter holds your weapon, I know that if you have CJ walk on the chracter holds the weapon like this.

But is it possible to hold your weapon like this if you disable CJ walk, I mean something like this not exacly cause I can't find an animation like this, and I practecly HATE CJ walk, it's the worst thing I've ever known before...

Any ideas how to hold your weapons like this without CJ walk?

-Best Regards,
Tony

TogglePlayer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomebodyAndMe
Посмотреть сообщение
TogglePlayer?
How do you meen with TogglePlayer?

No this is a mod for ped.ifp You can download it searching for ****** ped.ifp Mod for GTA sa, i have it installed.

- Take the file extract him in your anim folder

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=13304 - Maybe trying this one.

Rep+ if that helped i will rep you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.KaPoNi
Посмотреть сообщение
No this is a mod for ped.ifp You can download it searching for ****** ped.ifp Mod for GTA sa, i have it installed.

- Take the file extract him in your anim folder

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=13304 - Maybe trying this one.

Rep+ if that helped i will rep you back.
Thank but I already have that, my question is still if you have CJ walk on (UsePlayerPedAnims() You hold your weapon different then you do if you disable it, the annoying part when you have UsePlayerPedAnims(); on are that you run so freaking fast and thats not realistic. What I want is to still hold my weapon like you do if you have UsePlayerPedAnims(); on but while it's accualy not on that it's disabled, so you wont run that freaking fast like CJ walk.

I want either to find an animation for it or if anyone else have a better soloution to this issue,
No UsePlayerPedAnims(); on, but still hold the weapon like if it was on.

Bump

Anyone knows how to disable CJ walk, I like the weapon holding animation. But I hate the CJ walk too..
Any ideas? (ik im bumping an old thread but i have the same question)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone knows how to disable CJ walk, I like the weapon holding animation. But I hate the CJ walk too..
Any ideas? (ik im bumping an old thread but i have the same question)
if you mean disabling CJ run remove this on your gamemode
Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    // UsePlayerPedAnims(); -- remove this if you have one inside on your gamemodeinit
    return 1;
}