I need help now please!

Hello guys i have these errors in my first script :

Код:
C:\Users\infogenie\Desktop\ME\filterscripts\ireg.pwn(288) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
C:\Users\infogenie\Desktop\ME\filterscripts\ireg.pwn(289) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
here is the lines :

Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Lemon's Crazy City", "This is Death-Match/Freeroam Server \nIn this server players goal is killing thier enemies or freeroaming /nBut they can team up and make wars if they want.\nWe are really happy for you and we hope you to enjoy our server.\nAnyway we are on BETA MOD VERSION.\nDo you Want to play in our server?", "Yes");
 ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Lemons's Crazy City Rules by Rusty", "Do not abuse any bugs.\nDo not flame/provoke anyone.\nDo not use any kind of hacks or cheats, illegal mods.\nDo not spam or flood.\nDo not ask for money, etc...\nFailure to follow the rules will lead to punishments.\nDo you agree to the server rules?", "Yes");
i hope you to help me right now !

The message looks way to long, try using strcat.

how?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Strcat

can you show an example with string but use my lines? :/ please?

Hang on a minute. I've noticed your syntax isn't right. Try this first.

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1000, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Lemon's Crazy City", "This is Death-Match/Freeroam Server \nIn this server players goal is killing thier enemies or freeroaming /nBut they can team up and make wars if they want.\nWe are really happy for you and we hope you to enjoy our server.\nAnyway we are on BETA MOD VERSION.\nDo you Want to play in our server?", "Yes");
 ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1001,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Lemons's Crazy City Rules by Rusty", "Do not abuse any bugs.\nDo not flame/provoke anyone.\nDo not use any kind of hacks or cheats, illegal mods.\nDo not spam or flood.\nDo not ask for money, etc...\nFailure to follow the rules will lead to punishments.\nDo you agree to the server rules?", "Yes");
Although, only one will show seeing as there both being used in the same command.

i tried that but look warnings now

Код:
C:\Users\infogenie\Desktop\ME\filterscripts\ireg.pwn(286) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\infogenie\Desktop\ME\filterscripts\ireg.pwn(287) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

missing some parameters...
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogid, style, caption[], info[], button1[], button2[]);

you saw Luis's lines? i copied them. Then the warnings poped up please fix them and post them here

MISSING PARAMETERS

READ TO SOLUTION: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ShowPlayerDialog