Saving Systems help (+REP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinExec
Посмотреть сообщение
That's what I'm talking about. I'm asking if you could tell me where so I can do it and how to do it, but I get answers like this and you're accusing me of not doing anything. Try to put yourself in my skin. I don't know shit, you're an expert, telling me what to do and how noobish I am, do you think I get you?
Yet you offer scripting services...

To remind you that I wasn't born with the ability to script, I was at your level. I recommend that you start scripting gamemodes from scratch rather than editing ones, editing gamemodes slows down your development you can edit all you want but if you don't understand the basics you won't get anywhere.

Read the SA-MP wiki and see what does what and use it as reference to script from scratch, don't think about the hard work, just do it and it'll pay off.

Forget about MySQL its a whole different language even if you solve this problem you will encounter another one and will end up in the same situation because you only know about PAWN language.

SQL and PAWN are completely different languages, a lot of people think that they can just intergrate SQL into their gamemode but that sadly isn't the case. You literally need to learn SQL to intergrate SQL, try looking through the SA-MP wiki and the SQL documentary and combine both of them together by starting from scratch.

I am making a gamemode from scratch yet I can script in PAWN very good and I understand how MySQL works, I just don't know where all these queries and datas save and so on, since I startes with it last week so. I can also script in some PHP and HTML. However my friend will be replying here because he will be fixing the errors for me and show me how to so I can learn.

P.S.: I offer .ini scripting services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinExec
Посмотреть сообщение
I am making a gamemode from scratch yet I can script in PAWN very good and I understand how MySQL works, I just don't know where all these queries and datas save and so on, since I startes with it last week so. I can also script in some PHP and HTML. However my friend will be replying here because he will be fixing the errors for me and show me how to so I can learn.

P.S.: I offer .ini scripting services.
No, you can't. Even if you can, it would be poorly coded & optimized. Charging money for such thing means that you nearly mastered it to have the ability to actually make "money" out of your abilities which your obviously don't have.

Your PAWN skills aren't any better either hence you don't even know how to use strcat [https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=604414], that's one thread out of alot.

There's a reason why software engineers spend 4 years + w/e. time it takes for their masters to be able to get a job aka make money because of their coding skills.

Is the issue fixed?