Is the french forum going to be back ?

Everything is in the title, are you planning on bringing back the french forum ?

Nope. I am not planning to bring back the french part.

Sadly, i don't think it will be back. I don't really understand why because there are a lot of frenchs in this forum, volunteers that would enjoy the french board. I don't really find that frenchs are a minority of samp users

This is the answer to your question. It was posted on the original topic. You can find it if you do a simple search.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MP
This is what happened:

First, the Dutch and French forums are not really needed. There have never been any large Dutch or French SA-MP servers. People from France and Netherlands play on English servers.

We have been removing different language sections for a long time because nobody in the beta team speaks these languages and we find it hard to find active moderators. There is usually not enough moderation or sometimes too much moderation.

The Dutch and French forums were left open since they weren't really hurting anything. In the wake of the terrorist attacks in Paris people started posting stuff about the attacks. There were others using the forum "Contact Us" page to complain about posts political points etc. Many posts were also being deleted without any clear reason why.

It was decided to remove these forums since the SA-MP forum isn't really the place for any of this discussion anyway. The posts containing scripts will be archived and made available later.

If you want to create a general French or Dutch chat topic you can create one in Everything and Nothing.
Oh...and by the way, there is already a French chat topic opened. Search for it instead of starting a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
This is the answer to your question. It was posted on the original topic. You can find it if you do a simple search.
This was the answer, just simply asking if it has changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh...and by the way, there is already a French chat topic opened. Search for it instead of starting a new one.
This is not a "french chat topic", this is a question

But anyway, thank you for your answer !

No problem. I wasn't implying that you opened a new one, it was just giving some heads-up.
Anyway, regarding the answer, the chances for it to change, are slim to none. I'm saying this because they don't seem to be looking for new modderators.
I applied for the romanian section a while back, but it looks like they completely ignored me.