So, I was wondering how I could get my reputation higher. I was on 5 yesterday, flew up to 6 today (yay) But I'm not quite sure exactly how I got rep. Was it because of posting? Or? Could you guys give me some tips in gaining rep?

Thanks.

1. Don't be a dick.
  2. Be helpful and friendly.
  3. Don't be a dick.

Haha you legend. Yep, I'm a friendly chap. Could you be more specific in ''don't be a dick'' please?

You should give detailed opinions and suggestions instead of just saying something like "This is shit".
You should make people feel good about their release, even though it might not be the best you still should remember they spent their time to do it and was willing to release it to the public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeli
Посмотреть сообщение
Haha you legend. Yep, I'm a friendly chap. Could you be more specific in ''don't be a dick'' please?
I think what he means is that you shouldn't think you're fuckin special and rules don't apply to you.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=605216

^ that is against rules. That thread should go in https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813

want reps ?? dont post something like this (cause 1st impression is the best impression) and post useful things

>registered 2013
>had 5 reps
>doesnt know how rep works

nice bait. still aint gonna give u rep

rep price , 10$ , if you are intersed pm me

Well , try to post useful posts , and realease an epic work ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeli
Посмотреть сообщение
So, I was wondering how I could get my reputation higher. I was on 5 yesterday, flew up to 6 today (yay) But I'm not quite sure exactly how I got rep. Was it because of posting? Or? Could you guys give me some tips in gaining rep?

Thanks.
He just wanted to know how he receive his reputation.
You receive your reputation by other people. You can check your User CP to see your latest reputation.
People usually add reputation to you when you helped them, when you release a gamemode/filterscript/map etc..

You can give reputation to other people too by clicking next to their post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
>registered 2013
>had 5 reps
>doesnt know how rep works

nice bait. still aint gonna give u rep
Not really bait is it though, its been 3 years since i was on this forum, i forgot how the system worked haha sorry