Doubt with the causes of delay

Well, I consider myself experienced with sa -mp , I have experience with bugs , hackers , problems with lag , among other things.
I am manager of a sa -mp server.
Recently ban a player on the server for no -Reload , what happened is that instead of the player shoot twice with sawn off , he shot six times , talked to some more experienced friends and they told me that this is a problem of FPS or delay and no hacker ...
I would like you to help me on this and if it's really possible.
(What they told me was the fact that the player is lagged / and a computer to the other players he shot 6 times and normal)
I was watching it and for me it took 6 shots , is this possible?
I ask opnion of you in this case!

Pardon the English evil

Lag can sometimes be an issue.

Excuse the ignorance, but would like to hear answers with absolute certainty !
The player but was recharging weapons , but only after shooting 6 times!
I spying player and delay the problem, it is possible that even in my vision shoot 6 times and it just two ?
With Sawn OFF.

Did you check his ping? Was he lagging at all while moving/driving? I mean, surely you should check these things before banning a player...

Fast reload by switching the weapons maybe? With tools people can switch weapons so fast that others wont notice. Id say it is very improbable that this was caused by lag or FPS issues. Shots are synced one-by-one, and if 6 shots hit a target, someone also shot 6 times.

Yes, I know that !

What I really want to know is if the player actually delay and bad computer can make me see him shoot 6 times with sawn off , but it is normal.

@Edit
Mauzen

I did not see your comment.

You rule out the delay option to make me see 6 shots of it ?

Do you not understand? It depends on the situation, if those 6 shots actually hit a player and caused that damage, then yes, that is a type of exploit, but there are many factors it can depend on, it could be you lagging also?

Thank you friends!
So I can talk about it is still the player was not bad ping .
And for all players he shot 6 times , not two.
I have these questions because I have never seen something like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanGarnier
Посмотреть сообщение
Mauzen

I did not see your comment.

You rule out the delay option to make me see 6 shots of it ?
Just seeing extra shots because of lag might be possible, but from what I know it is impossible that lag causes players to send extra OnPlayerWeaponShot or OnPlayerGiveDamage-calls (thus causing more damage than they should). Those callbacks are what you need to check to be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Just seeing extra shots because of lag might be possible, but from what I know it is impossible that lag causes players to send extra OnPlayerWeaponShot or OnPlayerGiveDamage-calls (thus causing more damage than they should). Those callbacks are what you need to check to be sure.
Look My MP, please!