So basically

Hi
So, I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10, got samp and hopped on a DM server, but a problem with the touchpad seemed to occur. When I press a button on the keyboard my mouse instantly freezes for a matter of seconds, then works again... Are any of you guys familiar with this problem? If yes, please hit me up with some solutions to cure this, thanks.

Oh, I'll rep those who drop the solution down below V thanks!

I do have some hints on how to study the issue.

First of all, make sure all your drivers are up to date. Check the manufacturer's website for everything.
I for one, don't really trust Windows Update with drivers.

You can also monitor your resources while you reproduce the bug, see if there are any spikes in CPU/memory/disk usage.
If there are, you might want to see what processes are causing them and put an end to them.

If this issue only occurs with SA-MP, you can try this file I'm giving you.
Don't worry, it's not a virus or anything. Unzip the DLL file and put it into the game folder along with GTASA.exe.
I don't know what it does, but it did solve some mouse/keyboard issues that I've had in the past. Maybe it will also work for you.

WARNING: If you have a DLL file with the same name in the GTASA folder, make a backup before replacing it with this one.

This is not a driver issue, this is an option in the mousepad configuration. You need to disable PalmCheck by going into Control Panel and going into the Mouse Settings.

Going with what xPhantom said...turn off ALL of the fancy useless trackpad features (multitouch, hot zones, palmcheck, etc etc etc). Those usually cause more problems than they try to resolve.

Ive tried all palmchecks, even got new drivers, when i updated the drivers, it worked for a few months but all of a sudden it has just stopped. Tried new drivers, nothing.

disable trackpad and attach mouse. Same behavior?