Fix for Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error
For those of you who have lost all hope, there is a fix for this!

Yes, I used Noss*'s image. PM me if you have a problem with this!
No, the fix for this isn't changing your computer's date and time. It isn't using a stupid tool that deletes everything. It also isn't deleting some random file in system32.

When you get this error, it usually means that you have a corrupted Windows User Profile. Here is a step-by-step to fix this problem.
  1. Create a new user account. Make sure it is an administrator account.
  2. Once that account is created, go into your corrupted account. (Or stay in it.)
  3. Go to the corrupted account's Documents, and make sure that your Windows Explorer shows hidden/system files!
  4. Copy everything in Documents except the following:
    • Ntuser.dat
    • Ntuser.dat.log
    • Ntuser.ini
  5. Go to the new account's Documents, and paste everything you recently copied into your clipboard. This will take a while!
  6. Log off and log onto your new user. You may delete the corrupted account if you like.

Thanks mate, really helpful.

xD

/sticky

Bumping this as I've encountered a few people with this issue whom I've directed to this thread.

My SA-MP crashed randomly one day and whenever I tried to launch it I got a runtime error. I tried literally every fix possible and then finally a friend of mine (Dread) stumbled across this solution, it worked! Thanks a ton.

Bump