Something with dialog MSGBOX

Well hi all, I've been working on my admin record system. But im stuck in something, when a player gets banned,kicked or admin jailed, A new line creates in the ardialog(admin record dialog id) with date,time,admin who banned and reason. I already know how to make date, time, admin and reason..

But the thing im stuck in is the auto line create in the dialog.

codes

Anjir TS MINTA DIBACOK !! | HEY!!, WHERE IS THE CODE

Код:
#define HAX_DIALOG 10001

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HAX_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Ban notice", "You have been banned for using hax", "OK", "");
Code please? :<

Actually guys there is no code, since I've only done the ban and kick and ajail cmds. But I didnt so the arecord system . I need to know the key of making it. An arecord saves the bans and kicks and jails the player got in a MSGBOX dialog with time and date and reason and admin who (banned or kicked or jailed).

Example. A helper is the one who can show the arecord to the player.

Player typed: /helpme can i see my arecord, please?
Helper: /showar [playerid]
A MsgBox dialog (The arecord dialog. Which is saved.) Shows to a player with the times he got banned or kicked or jailed in, with details.

Thats all. So the question is. How to make slots for that arecord system (I know how to save them with Y_INI)
And how to hide these slots in the saved arecord MSGBOX dialog.

MOST IMPORTANT::

how to AUTOMATIC create the line in the arecord MSGBOX dialog using the first free slot in the arecord slots when a player gets banned or kicked or jailed, putting the details of the (ban or kick or ajail)