[GameMode] Soviet Invasion[TDM]

Soviet Invasion Beta 1.2

Important Second recon pass is 123

Story Plot
Russians had attacked USA from sea shore and because as it was a surprise attack, the armed forces of USA had to withdraw from Las Palasaydas which is now under Soviets Control and it is being used as their base of operation. However, the mercenaries have taken up their fists and they are seemingly to be the most dangerous force around. Now it is upto Reserves of USA forces to either flee with the president or make an counter attack against the attacking thrill. The Rest lies on Your Hand! Destroy or Be Destroyed.

History
Soviet Invasion Was originally meant to be a "associated Server" with op-rp community but due to several factors, i had to withdraw from the scripting team and after 2 years... i have finally decided to public this script. However, its not so fancy and may prove to be Buggy.

Featuring
Soviet Invasion like many Other Servers, features Capturable zones, Benefits deriving from zones such as Nuke system, or hospital services or radio jamming or Sam siting.

There are few innovative Features such as Sam sites, they are completely new and innovative. Basically, the holders of A51 will have the opportunity to use sam site, however there are only 4 sam sites available in the area 51 which can be used using /usesam 1-4. Players will have spec mode on.. and they can move around their cameras and once the target is spotted, players can press Y to fire Sam site(missile's directions can be changed after firing)
Air gun is also one of them.

Admin System
Admin system is basic and posses all the necessary commands to operate within the DM server. Featuring.
Admin Commands!
/un(ban)
/warn
/kick
/checking to check reports
/v Name of the vehicle and boom
/on(off)duty
/spec(on)off
/(un)freeze
/forceunfreeze
/announce For announcements.
/goto
/get
/mute
/pachat Publicly chat as an Admin.. [Public-Admin Chat]
/achat [Chat with other Admins]
/resetcars
/sethp
/setarmour
/giveweapons
/freezeall
/givemoney
/givescore
/removeaccount - removes player's account
/givescoretoall
/givesmoneytoall
You can teleport yourself anywhere on map, just have to right click on map
/bano
/uspec
And Many more, see for yourself.

There are also many other Systems build to Help players in the game.
Help
/cmds for player commands
/ranks
/bombhelp
/zonefeature
/minimission
/chelp
/st to swtich your team
/sc to switch you class
/admins list online admins
/vips list online vips
/credits
Commands, there are many more commands not Listed Here
/setbounty
/enterv
/painkiller
/chelp to view class commands
/st,/sc switch team/class
/report playerid reason
/suicide to kill yourself
/enterv To enter a dyanamic Vehicle\n/bugs to view bugs
/setbounty
/changelog to view change log

Class System

There are over 6 maybe 7 classes.
Starting from basic to advance level.
There is also a command /chelp

Soldier which requires 0 score. They can drive tanks.
Sniper Which requires 0 score. They are Invisible on maps.
Engineer Which requires 1000 score. They can drive tanks and fix vehicles.
Medics Which requires 100 score. Ability to heal.
Scout Which requires 2000 score. To detect spy.
Spy Which requires 5000 score. To disguise.
RifleMan Which requires 500 score. For semi-Long range type attacks.
Jet Trooper Which requires 7000 score. use /jet
Donor Which requires Donor rank 2 or high. Many features, mostly all in one.

Teams
There are 3 teams with a team balancer.
Soviets
USA
Mercenaries (solo or rouge type) but they can use /joinwar

briefcase
There is also the availability of briefcase in each Base from where a player can gear up Himself. They can purchase normal bombs or plant in other bases and stuff, or Heat Detecting Bomb which is useful for snipers or purchase weapons, upgrade Inventory etc.

VIPS
VIP system Features few options, players can go to the vip area, they can capture zones faster, have more benefits after spawning and few other features such as /vipskin.

Captured Zones Features
Captured zones Offers various functions featuring from Bonuses to Instant Kills.

Hospital
Offers Players to purchase Health bonus for their team which would allow them have a hanger advantage from their rivals.

Area51
Offers two Features, one is nuke system for which players must capture Oil factory.
And the Other one is Sam site which is explained earlier.

Radio Tower
To jam the radios of other Teams.

Airport, abandoned and LV
Abandoned Airport is used to give out air strikes on the rival teams while LV airport can be used to go airborn and make a silent attack on the enemies, it will be useful once i incorporate RNPCs into the gamemode.

Snake Farm
Basically Mercenaries can go their and /joinwar, they will automatically be by the side of that team which has already captured it.

Group System
Create a group in game, invite friends from the same team. Group will be benefited from group kills or captures.

I have also incorporated Many Other features but i am too lazy to write any further :P

Credits
******, Whirlpool, Zex many more fellows. -_-

Download
Note: Script is in the beta stage so that means it is buggy. Plus there are over 15,000 Lines.

And here is one important thing : Server.cfg
Here is the .pwn

A few problems:
- You aren't allowed to redistribute the SA-MP server package.
- You're using that horrible pragma in combination with horrible indentation.
- The fact that you need to use #pragma dynamic comes from your horrible use of memory, allocating strings that ar way larger than the text they will hold. (A string of 1000 cells that contains nothing more than a short sentence?)

With these issues, I can't really give it a positive rating.

Good GM, nice idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
A few problems:
- You aren't allowed to redistribute the SA-MP server package.
- You're using that horrible pragma in combination with horrible indentation.
- The fact that you need to use #pragma dynamic comes from your horrible use of memory, allocating strings that ar way larger than the text they will hold. (A string of 1000 cells that contains nothing more than a short sentence?)

With these issues, I can't really give it a positive rating.
No problem, i myself haven't been much of a good scripter tho.

Good work.

Pictures ?

very nice i like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter18
Посмотреть сообщение
Pictures ?
will share, soon.

> Improve your capture zone script, i posted a good looking tutorial times ago: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=586587
> I just went through the code quickly and would suggest you to learn using arrays, because its not only easy but much more advance. Future editing with arrays can be as easy as one line.

Well good if you are starting but there are lots of horrible code practices here and i would star this to 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
> Improve your capture zone script, i posted a good looking tutorial times ago: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=586587
> I just went through the code quickly and would suggest you to learn using arrays, because its not only easy but much more advance. Future editing with arrays can be as easy as one line.

Well good if you are starting but there are lots of horrible code practices here and i would star this to 2.
I know, its a 2 year old script. Will improve soon.