Someone please help me with MYsql [rep+]

Hello Guys
I wanted to Setup my Admin System on mysql
if i be using JLadmin can you guys help me to make it on mysql so i can easily create ucp too...as JLadmin is on dini or is there any way to make ucp with ftp

Please help guys

Read guides on MySQL, you need to create a database for your characters and collect the data when they log in and store it, and update it when things are changed

Bro I don't know scripting that much could you please help me?? I will give you admin rank in my server too please help me just with the JLadmin make it MySQL based so I can too setup the ucp

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryanjasala
Посмотреть сообщение
Bro I don't know scripting that much could you please help me?? I will give you admin rank in my server too please help me just with the JLadmin make it MySQL based so I can too setup the ucp
Admin rank to an unestablished community will not attract anyone on this forum.

If you're new to scripting and you are already not comfortable with MySQL, please don't use it in your server.

somebody pleasse help me out :/

test

Do you even have a site to put MySQL on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinExec
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you even have a site to put MySQL on?
yes bro i do have a .tk domain and i have my own hosted mysql database on my vps and i am thinking to purchase .com can you help m ewith converting JLadmin to mysql ?

Converting a dini-script to MySQL requires alot of scripting skills.
It's not just replacing all the loading-functions from didi to mysql, it's much more involved than that, if you want to do it right.
You can't simple replace a dini_SetInt call to mysql_writeint or whatever.

You're looking towards a massive rewrite of your script.
If your scripting is lacking like you say, don't try.