I am looking for a

I am looking for a gm CnR containing all your files, plugins ect.
Because there are some who do not contract all files and is a headache for me since I'm a newbie,
I hope someone the trouble to solve my problem is taken.

You shouldn't find gamemodes including either the plugins, or the server executables.

Reason being is that by including the plugins you're always going to have outdated plugins, and the server package isn't supposed to be included due to licencing.

The best bet is to follow the many tutorials, and learn to do this, rather than relying on others to do this for you. It works out in the longer term because if you can't do that, (Because it is so simple) then what makes you think you can even run a server.

It's not that hard to find the mainstay plugins, being BlueG's MySQL, Incognito's Streamer, SSCANF (2.8.2+), and ZCMD include.

All you have to do is install the includes into the pawno/include folder, and the plugins (Depending on OS of the host you're using (DLL for Windows hosts, SO for linux hosts)) to the plugins folder.

Configuring the server.cfg file to accept the plugins (Adding a line with all the plugins you want to run) and making sure you've changed the correct values in the file (RCON Password, Gamemode, Hostname).

From there copying the scriptfiles folder (Sometimes included) to the server as well.

Headache or not, show some initiative, and learn rather than playing the too hard card.

--Double postage-- Damn 105 second BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
You shouldn't find gamemodes including either the plugins, or the server executables.

Reason being is that by including the plugins you're always going to have outdated plugins, and the server package isn't supposed to be included due to licencing.

The best bet is to follow the many tutorials, and learn to do this, rather than relying on others to do this for you. It works out in the longer term because if you can't do that, (Because it is so simple) then what makes you think you can even run a server.

It's not that hard to find the mainstay plugins, being BlueG's MySQL, Incognito's Streamer, SSCANF (2.8.2+), and ZCMD include.

All you have to do is install the includes into the pawno/include folder, and the plugins (Depending on OS of the host you're using (DLL for Windows hosts, SO for linux hosts)) to the plugins folder.

Configuring the server.cfg file to accept the plugins (Adding a line with all the plugins you want to run) and making sure you've changed the correct values in the file (RCON Password, Gamemode, Hostname).

From there copying the scriptfiles folder (Sometimes included) to the server as well.

Headache or not, show some initiative, and learn rather than playing the too hard card.
Well I understood that I would not be passed by the full rights that have ls plugins or so entedi me.
I also do not want to learn I just want to play with a few friends playing that way but anyway thanks for comment and guide me ...

It's nothing to do with rights... It's all to do with the reasons why you should learn, even just to get it started.

It's not that hard and there are many tutorials out there.

Gamemodes to check out.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=590991 <-- Doesn't need much at all

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=604530 <-- Needs a MySQL server

Theses aren't CnR modes, but they are TDM modes. Well worth looking at as they are recent releases, updated and by reputable people.

Thank you for your suggestions but the truth does not call me no attention because it is not about any CnR and as I said before do not want to learn just want to play with a few friends and stay well.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=573762

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=596931

When I said about learning, I was meaning about learning to setup a server and to put everything together to run it. There's nothing hard about it, and really you'd need to know how to set one up anyway.

Ah understand that it is simply always tight me that if plugins that are not suitable and among other things and discourages me every time I passed it.

-That and I tried it and it works not seek one heart that you've already used and it worked properly

Take this to PMs.

regained the issue again, this guy did not help me ...