Help me to make an server.

Hello!
I think i should make an server. please tell me how to put server online. and how to make it role-play

If you don't know what you're doing, then I advice you to read some tutorials at wiki.sa-mp.com, or here on the forums. In the end you'll have to know how to script, how the server works and how to interact with your community. If you do not know this, I think you should not make a server.

Seriously, it's hard if you have no understanding of coding languages. I really woukd reccomend downloading a simple gamemode and looking at it.

There's also the funding to keep it online, there are free hosters out there, but i'd highly reccomend buying a VPS.

I'd say download a basic roleplay gamemode from the Gamemodes section and try adding/removing some features, trying fixing some bugs etc.. and when you feel ready to start your server buy a Windows VPS from OVH / NFO servers.

Yes, i know what is script and server works only for my computer. Its doesn't works for the world. It is online for my computer until samp-server open. So help me to make it for world and tell me how to put it online and tell me first thing i need to do(Host or script). and seriously i don't know coding computer languages.
Thanks!

Is money needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzaim
View Post
Yes, i know what is script and server works only for my computer. Its doesn't works for the world. It is online for my computer until samp-server open. So help me to make it for world and tell me how to put it online and tell me first thing i need to do(Host or script). and seriously i don't know coding computer languages.
Thanks!
You should set up a staff team who know what the hell they're doing. Get a scripter if you don't know how to handle it yourself. About the host, there are lots of hosting companies that offer good hosting, but I'd myself suggest hostskool.

gl

What i should do first (Script or Host)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzaim
View Post
What i should do first (Script or Host)?
Why do you need a host when you don't have anything to host?

Ok!
I need a help! How to put server online.
Thanks!