Mobile sa-mp community website

Hello all,

I am a student software engineer and I've been given an assignment to create a mobile web application for a subject of my choice. So I decided to create some kind of mobile site for a (currently non existing) sa-mp server/community. This would include stats, information, maps, a livemap, maybe a forum etc etc. Part of the assignment is also to do a little research on the target audience and what they'll be using as prime device.

(tl;dr)
So here's the reason of this thread: I made a little survey (only 5 quick questions) to get a basic idea of what the potential audience (you!) thinks, and I would be very happy if you would take the time to answer these questions (even if you don't have a smartphone/tablet).

https://docs.******.com/forms/d/1Myn...e5vSo/viewform

Thank you for reading and I am grateful for every response.

Done. I wish you the best of luck!

I've done it as well. Good luck with your assignment

I hope the work goes well! filled in the survey for you .

Interesting that there's an "I don't know option" for OS - which conveniently also doesn't include Windows Phone - but there isn't one for screen size. I actual had to take a ruler and measure it. Some people just want a cheap smartphone and they could care less about screen size.

In any case, neither of these factors should contribute to the result at all; a website just needs to work in any browser and in any screen size.

Done and best of luck.

Done, good luck.

Done but why is the size important I thought size doesn't matter

Ok answered and gud luck

Asking the OS and screen size seemed a logical question at the time, but indeed it shouldn't really influence the result. The OS might be important if at some point I'd want to create a native app (but that's more like an argument to justify my questions rather than a valid reason). Actually I'm a bit wondering why I didn't ask myself the question if it would be necessary to know these parameters.
And about the windows phone OS - I totally forgot to add it to the options, no real reason why it's not there.

Anyhow, thanks everyone so far for the responses.