[Map] Library

Library

Map: Library
Creator: Erwin.
Date: 05.04.2016 - 12.04.2016
Editor: SA-MP: Map Construction.
Amount of objects: 387.
Converted as: CreateObject.
Features: Re-textured interior and exterior objects.

Hello SA-MP community members. This is my first Library map, which is located in Los Santos, beside the City Hall. It is not very big, nor small, but medium sized. This map is good for any kind of gamemode, but more likely it would suit Role-play. If you plan to use this map on your server, then please kindly leave the credits to it's respective owner - SjuteL (Justice).

Screenshots

Download

Just simply copy and paste it in your pawno, compile it and use it as a filterscript for your gamemode.

Of course, comments and rates are always welcome.

2 words; "Simply Amazing".

EDIT: PlayerInfo[Justice][Repped] ++;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
View Post

Thanks Ali, it means alot to me.

The exterior texture of walls and the floor doesn't fits well to the environment. Other than that, it's a master piece

Well, that is my taste of choosing the textures, but thanks for your feedback though.

I love seeing detailed maps like this.

However, it doesn't really go for the "library" theme.
Once you see the outside, it's promising, you think you are seeing a library. But through that glass, inside the building, different story.
The textures just don't follow. There is more office/home style space than there is books. In a real library you are going to see books everywhere, EVERYWHERE. You would also see some workstations with computers and such. Libraries are meant to be QUIET, a lounge and an attentive lobby don't really say 'quiet' to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
I love seeing detailed maps like this.

However, it doesn't really go for the "library" theme.
Once you see the outside, it's promising, you think you are seeing a library. But through that glass, inside the building, different story.
The textures just don't follow. There is more office/home style space than there is books. In a real library you are going to see books everywhere, EVERYWHERE. You would also see some workstations with computers and such. Libraries are meant to be QUIET, a lounge and an attentive lobby don't really say 'quiet' to me.
I know how does the libraries look like. This library, is of course, far away from an ordinary library, where you see books everywhere. In my opinion, it is not always about the books, it is also about the comfy couches and chairs, where people can sitdown and read the book, or nap. It is also about cafe / kitchen, where people can come and eat their food and also make their food. I have choosen these type of textures, because it would make me to feel like, that I am home or something, that it has pretty cosiness atmosphere. I have mentioned, that it is not a big, nor small library, but medium sized, so I couldn't place more tables with computers. Of course, "Libraries are meant to be QUIET", that is why they would have listen, or watch something very quiet, to not disturb others.

Extravaganza, its just amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
View Post

Dope, i like where it is :d

The map looks good but you shouldn't have reserved a new variable for each object you needed to retexture. This is a waste of server resources.

You could have simply defined one variable where you would store the object ID and then retexture it right after it was created.

Your maps never fail to amaze me. Good job bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiLeo
View Post
Extravaganza, its just amazing.
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkeward
View Post
Dope, i like where it is :d
Thanks, glad you like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson
View Post
The map looks good but you shouldn't have reserved a new variable for each object you needed to retexture. This is a waste of server resources.
You could have simply defined one variable where you would store the object ID and then retexture it right after it was created.
Yes I know, but it didn't bothered me at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13
View Post
Your maps never fail to amaze me. Good job bro!
So as the positive feedbacks. Thank you!

Really Great Work
Amazing <3
+Rep

Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorono
View Post
Really Great Work
Amazing <3
+Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRdiiZin
View Post
Amazing
Thank you guys.

Awesome MAP - SjuTel

Can you share me the download link of the Map Editor - SAMP ?
with mediafire links or solidfiles and thanks