Samp editor error?

Hey,

First of all, I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section or not, if I'm wrong, please move it to the right section.

As for the topic, I used to be able to use Samp editor, but when I deleted it once and I needed it back, it didn't work.
It keeps giving me these messages:

Note: I tried to update my drivers, but it said it wasn't necessary.

Thanks in advance,

What is the graphics card you are using ?
-
My English is bad, I'm sorry for that.

It's a shitty one, I don't even know myself, this is a really bad pc, SA-MP at 20-25 FPS on low. And it's an intel.
But I know the editor USED to work for me

it shows this error now:

Map Construction is not directly affiliated with SA-MP, so this doesn't belong in this section.

But before it's deleted, it would be worth mentioning the following: your exact graphics card model, your operating system, SA-MP version, GTA version (SA-MP only officially supports 1.0), where your GTA installation came from, whether you are trying to use it in RDP (which will cause these exact errors), just anything relative to YOU specifically.

Try:

- Putting the editor.exe into compitability mode (try different OS versions)
- Run the program as administrator

Also, if your game isn't in c:\program files or c:\program files (x86) put them in there. It can stop access violations.

I tried alll the above, still doesn't work

Go re download new version of map editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiMo
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried alll the above, still doesn't work
Then...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Map Construction is not directly affiliated with SA-MP, so this doesn't belong in this section.

But before it's deleted, it would be worth mentioning the following: your exact graphics card model, your operating system, SA-MP version, GTA version (SA-MP only officially supports 1.0), where your GTA installation came from, whether you are trying to use it in RDP (which will cause these exact errors), just anything relative to YOU specifically.