GangZone Minimap bug

Hey!

I have a problem... I create a gangzone! Then, turning the camera on the minimap will be incorrect.

The video you see on the minimap.

Problem:
https://*********/MxPRPLBKZRE

Pos:
Black zone: MinX = 2404,111 | MinY = -1759,953 | MaxX = 2226,7 | MaxY = -1839,805
Yellow zone: MinX = 2228,667 | MinY = -2119,833 | MaxX = 2122,745 | MaxY = -2023,219

What could be wrong?

Show us how you create your gang zone

MySQL loaded:
Код:
tInfo[idx][tZone] = GangZoneCreate(tInfo[idx][tMinPozX], tInfo[idx][tMinPozY], tInfo[idx][tMaxPozX], tInfo[idx][tMaxPozY]);
tInfo[idx][tArea] = CreateDynamicRectangle(tInfo[idx][tMinPozX], tInfo[idx][tMinPozY], tInfo[idx][tMaxPozX], tInfo[idx][tMaxPozY]);
Show Zone, in 1 sec timer:
Код:
foreach(Teruletek, x)
{	// only admin show
	GangZoneHideForPlayer(playerid,tInfo[x][tZone]);
	GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid, tInfo[x][tZone], ZonaColor(fInfo[tInfo[x][tOwner]][fColor]));
}

This happens when your coords are wrong.
Both the yellow and black are basically inside-out, MinX must be lower than MaxX, same for Y, obviously.

PS Why would you hide and re-show gangzones in a 1-sec timer?

Thanks, fixed

Each faction is different from the color. In case of war changed the color of the winner.

Edit:
Gang in time: "no weapon war"

Ballas = 121 sec
GSF = 120 sec

The zone owner is GSF, but the Ballas + 1 sec more. So The zone new owner Ballas!

I'd update the zones on every end of a War, this makes it more efficient. But anyways, yours works too, if it's not too much code it doesn't really matter.