how much timers I can run in one time?

As I heard - maximum timers I can run in one time - 128, is it true?
Like if I have for any player 1 timer - if I have more than 128+ timer running in 1 time (1player=1timer) - all will crash and drop down? thanks for help.
Sorry for poor english skills.

Don't know who told you this. I am not aware of any upper limit. How many timers you can run without issue largely depends on the speed of the CPU and the amount of code that needs to be executed within said timers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't know who told you this. I am not aware of any upper limit. How many timers you can run without issue largely depends on the speed of the CPU and the amount of code that needs to be executed within said timers.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=289675
here is written:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice
Посмотреть сообщение
Limitations
You can, by default, have only 128 timers running at the same time. If you feel the need to increase this, define TIMER_FIX_TIMER_SLOTS before you include the script.
Something to keep in mind is this include causes PAWN to work harder; therefore, you shouldn't have loads of timers running at the same time as it will require higher CPU usage.
Or this limits working only for his include? Maybe I understood smthnk wrong
Like for 1 player 1 timer which one will update every second with getting some integers and update this.
So server with more than 128 timers will work normally? (WITHOUT his include)

That's just for the include, by default there's no limit.

I think, the limit for timers is 2147483647. Timer ids are never used twice, so every time you create a timer, the timer id increases by 1. The server will crash if and only if the above limit is reached.

Thanks a lot for all.
Gived +rep.
And sorry again for poor english.