How to check a player timeout

Some players in my server timeout very easily
it should be their network problem
their client will not update the time on the bottom right
and they will not get hurt by anybody
even the admin cannot set their hp / slap them
so how could i check they timeout ?
Thanks

Never tried this, but i got this idea(May NOT work, i didnot test it)

create a 5-10sec timer to getplayerhealth(old hp) and set their hp +1(new hp) and check whether getplayerhealth returns the old or new hp, if it returns old hp kick(playerid) for desync?
(and don't forget to set back to old hp if new one is returned, unless you want players to heal over time )

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTURBOx
Посмотреть сообщение
Never tried this, but i got this idea(May NOT work, i didnot test it)

create a 5-10sec timer to getplayerhealth(old hp) and set their hp +1(new hp) and check whether getplayerhealth returns the old or new hp, if it returns old hp kick(playerid) for desync?
(and don't forget to set back to old hp if new one is returned, unless you want players to heal over time )
I think your idea is work
and I am going to try this
btw i am looking forward to a better method to check

That's strange. But I have had a Desync issue before where if a player would get into a vehicle, that plater and vehicle would dsync with the whole server until the player exited the vehicle. The issue was that I accidently deleted return 1; from one if the vehicle callbacks. You may also want to add an ping limit on your server for future players with trash can Internet do not lag around screwing everything up.

I really dont subscribe to the 'slow internet players break the server" stuff. Trust me...the ones lagging are suffering the most hahaha

Yes that is true. But if you want good pvp you don't want to see players teleporting around.