I need help here me toooo urgenntt flooded

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP SERVER\gamemodes\CopsandRobbers.pwn(11019) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP SERVER\gamemodes\CopsandRobbers.pwn(11025) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP SERVER\gamemodes\CopsandRobbers.pwn(17762) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "message"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Warnings.

Help

public OnScriptUpdate()
{
foreach(new i : Player) {
new pPing = GetPlayerPing(i);
new FloatPacket = GetPlayerPacketLoss(i);
new iString[128];
format(iString,sizeof(iString),"~w~~h~~h~Ping ~r~~h~~h~%d ~w~~h~~h~PacketLoss ~r~~h~~h~%.1f%%", pPing, pPacket);
PlayerTextDrawSetString(i, FPSPingPacket[i],iString);
}
}

MyIRCBotConnectFunction() {
Eror line 1 new MyBotID = IRC_Connect(IRC_SERVER, IRC_PORT, BOT_1_NICKNAME, BOT_1_USERNAME);

// Disable IRC auto-reconnect
IRC_SetIntData(MyBotID, E_IRC_RESPAWN, 0);
}
Eror line 2 MyIRCBotConnectFunction1() {
new MyBotID = IRC_Connect(IRC_SERVER, IRC_PORT, BOT_2_NICKNAME, BOT_2_NICKNAME);

// Disable IRC auto-reconnect
IRC_SetIntData(MyBotID, E_IRC_RESPAWN, 0);
}

Where are the error lines?

}

And Remove

}
}

Nothing happen

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PlayerTextDrawSetString

I dont know what is this link i am noob man

can you do your self for me

3rd eror

You most likely forgot to put on some brackets and maybe you didn't return a value, check it.

number of arguments does not match definition

Read this

this is not bracket problem

numbers of bot not matching wtf

The arguments you used don't match the arguments of the function IRC_Connect.
The IRC_Connect function:
Код:
IRC_Connect(const server[], port, const nickname[], const realname[], const username[]); // 5 arguments
Your code:
Код:
IRC_Connect(IRC_SERVER, IRC_PORT, BOT_1_NICKNAME, BOT_1_USERNAME); // 4 arguments
IRC_Connect(IRC_SERVER, IRC_PORT, BOT_2_NICKNAME, BOT_2_NICKNAME); // 4 arguments
It looks like you missed to use realname[] or username[]. You might try this:
Код:
IRC_Connect(IRC_SERVER, IRC_PORT, BOT_1_NICKNAME, BOT_1_REALNAME, BOT_1_USERNAME);
IRC_Connect(IRC_SERVER, IRC_PORT, BOT_2_NICKNAME, BOT_2_REALNAME, BOT_2_NICKNAME);

DarkWood v v v muvh thanks you to u solved it thanks man NOWWW 1 warning left help again :d

\CopsandRobbers.pwn(17762) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "message"